Arctic announces the Accelero Hybrid III-140 video card cooling solution. The highly efficient Accelero Hybrid III-140 is the all-in-one package for real performance junkies. It combines Water Cooling Solution for the GPU with a 140 mm radiator and a special VRM and RAM cooling for outstanding power.
With a cooling capacity of 300 watts this powerhouse lowers the temperature of even the most powerful GPU. A particularly large water contact surface ensures that the heat can be dissipated quickly. Special attention is given to the voltage regulator module: Individually made VRM heat sinks for NVIDIA and AMD graphic boards and an 80 mm fan provide not only a long service life but especially a better VRM cooling than ever before. And the random access memory also receives a special treatment: A smaller, specially adapted back plate cools the RAM separately to guarantee best efficiency. A gluing of heat sinks on the video card is not necessary.
Extreme performance that does not need loud tones: Through software, the temperature-fan speed curve can be adjusted, whereby you get the temperature and noise level exactly where you want it to be. An improved fan controller and the use of additional filters guarantee a smooth operation with both NVIDIA and AMD video cards. The combination of a low noise impeller and the patented fan holder additionally enables a virtually silent operation - even under full load.
QUICK FACTS Accelero Hybrid III-140 Graphics Card Cooler for Enthusiasts
- Back-side cooler for lower RAM temperatures
- Optimal VRM cooling through dedicated VRM heat sinks and a 80 mm fan for all NVIDIA and AMD grahic boards
- Unparalleled performance with liquid cooling unit
- Virtually silent thanks to low noise fan
- Improved fan controller for NVIDIA video cards
- No thermal glue necessary
The Accelero Hybrid III-140 is now available for a price of 84,99 £.
Latest News Posts
- Next-gen Switch isn't happening, sources at Nintendo say
- Nintendo Switch firmware update brings system to 8.0.1
- Fan hurls dead crab at Super Smash Bros. Pro Player in match
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider gets final DLC 'The Path home'
- GIGABYTE's new AERO 15 Classic notebook is 0.74 inches thick
- Fitbit Versa Lite Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Powerr ON By Keyboard not work. Gigabyte AORUS B360M
- Micron 9300 Series Enterprise SSD Review
- Disable DVD Drive as Boot Device
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- BATTLETECH: Urban Warfare Brings 'Mechs to the City on June 4th
- Goblin and Coins 2 (officially) announced
- Athenascope's AI-Powered Highlights Effortlessly Capture Top Gameplay Moments with the Launch of Official Windows App
- Power Up Lahn and Hunt for Rewarding Eggs This Week in Black Desert SEA
- Playrion presents its new game Airlines Manager - Tycoon 2019, world leader in airline simulation games, and announces a continued partnership with the International Air Transport Association (IATA)