Arctic announces the Accelero Hybrid III-140 video card cooling solution. The highly efficient Accelero Hybrid III-140 is the all-in-one package for real performance junkies. It combines Water Cooling Solution for the GPU with a 140 mm radiator and a special VRM and RAM cooling for outstanding power.
With a cooling capacity of 300 watts this powerhouse lowers the temperature of even the most powerful GPU. A particularly large water contact surface ensures that the heat can be dissipated quickly. Special attention is given to the voltage regulator module: Individually made VRM heat sinks for NVIDIA and AMD graphic boards and an 80 mm fan provide not only a long service life but especially a better VRM cooling than ever before. And the random access memory also receives a special treatment: A smaller, specially adapted back plate cools the RAM separately to guarantee best efficiency. A gluing of heat sinks on the video card is not necessary.
Extreme performance that does not need loud tones: Through software, the temperature-fan speed curve can be adjusted, whereby you get the temperature and noise level exactly where you want it to be. An improved fan controller and the use of additional filters guarantee a smooth operation with both NVIDIA and AMD video cards. The combination of a low noise impeller and the patented fan holder additionally enables a virtually silent operation - even under full load.
QUICK FACTS Accelero Hybrid III-140 Graphics Card Cooler for Enthusiasts
- Back-side cooler for lower RAM temperatures
- Optimal VRM cooling through dedicated VRM heat sinks and a 80 mm fan for all NVIDIA and AMD grahic boards
- Unparalleled performance with liquid cooling unit
- Virtually silent thanks to low noise fan
- Improved fan controller for NVIDIA video cards
- No thermal glue necessary
The Accelero Hybrid III-140 is now available for a price of 84,99 £.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Hasselblad's new camera snaps 400-megapixel photos
- Crytek starts sign-ups for Hunt: Showdown closed Alpha
- Windows 10 updates fix bricked AMD-powered PCs
- Activision CEO to leave company
- AI could one day fuel in-game microtransactions
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Realtek sound not working all of a sudden
- Intel Z370 Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series