Arctic announces the Accelero Hybrid III-140 video card cooling solution. The highly efficient Accelero Hybrid III-140 is the all-in-one package for real performance junkies. It combines Water Cooling Solution for the GPU with a 140 mm radiator and a special VRM and RAM cooling for outstanding power.
With a cooling capacity of 300 watts this powerhouse lowers the temperature of even the most powerful GPU. A particularly large water contact surface ensures that the heat can be dissipated quickly. Special attention is given to the voltage regulator module: Individually made VRM heat sinks for NVIDIA and AMD graphic boards and an 80 mm fan provide not only a long service life but especially a better VRM cooling than ever before. And the random access memory also receives a special treatment: A smaller, specially adapted back plate cools the RAM separately to guarantee best efficiency. A gluing of heat sinks on the video card is not necessary.
Extreme performance that does not need loud tones: Through software, the temperature-fan speed curve can be adjusted, whereby you get the temperature and noise level exactly where you want it to be. An improved fan controller and the use of additional filters guarantee a smooth operation with both NVIDIA and AMD video cards. The combination of a low noise impeller and the patented fan holder additionally enables a virtually silent operation - even under full load.
QUICK FACTS Accelero Hybrid III-140 Graphics Card Cooler for Enthusiasts
- Back-side cooler for lower RAM temperatures
- Optimal VRM cooling through dedicated VRM heat sinks and a 80 mm fan for all NVIDIA and AMD grahic boards
- Unparalleled performance with liquid cooling unit
- Virtually silent thanks to low noise fan
- Improved fan controller for NVIDIA video cards
- No thermal glue necessary
The Accelero Hybrid III-140 is now available for a price of 84,99 £.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard