MSI Z170 motherboard users are invited to submit reviews for a chance to win superb prizes worth over $5,000
MSI, world leader in motherboard design, today announced "SHOUT OUT for MSI", an one-month online campaign to give a shout-out to the loyal customers who own the latest MSI Z170 motherboards. Just need a few steps to enter and then you can stand a chance on winning superb prizes worth more than $5,000 in total. For detailed information: http://goo.gl/2e7HV0
SHOUT OUT for MSI & Win Hot Gears to Optimize Your PC Build
From today until 13th September, 2015, all the MSI Z170 motherboard users can join the campaign by shouting out for MSI, that is, post a motherboard review on any online platforms such as forums and blogs, and submit it at SHOUT OUT for MSI event page. In exchange of their shout-out, the entrants have the opportunity to win prizes including Intel 750 Series SSD, G.SKILL DDR4 Memory, SteelSeries APEX Gaming Keyboard and €20 G2A Gift Card.
Bring the Most Out of Your MSI Z170 GAMING Motherboards
Coordinating with the most supportive partners - Intel, G.SKILL, SteelSeries and G2A.com, MSI would like to help you bring the most out of your Z170 motherboards. The new MSI Z170 GAMING motherboards are available in three series: Enthusiast GAMING, Performance GAMING and Arsenal GAMING. Each series is packed with loads of GAMING features to optimize speed, sound and stability through DDR4 Boost, Audio Boost, SteelSeries Certified, Gaming Hotkeys, USB 3.1 and includes unique items dedicated to specific gamers. Whether playing games competitively, occasionally or casually, there is a tailored MSI GAMING motherboard to serve the most demanding gamers. For more product information please go to http://goo.gl/uq7ArG
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard