VIA Technologies, Inc, today announced the VIA AMOS-3005, the latest addition to its market-leading range of rugged and reliable VIA AMOS Series industrial fanless PCs. Combining a sleek ultra-ruggedized chassis with rich internal I/O and wireless connectivity options, the VIA AMOS-3005 is ideally suited for a wide variety of IoT, machine-to-machine, and HMI applications including industrial automation and transportation. The system supports wide operating temperature ranges from -10°C to 60°C as well as a flexible input voltage range of 9V-36V, creating a versatile and highly-reliable solution for even the harshest environments.
"The VIA AMOS 3005 provides the total package of high performance, low power, and rich I/O connectivity required for the most demanding industrial computing usage scenarios," said Richard Brown, VP of International Marketing, VIA Technologies, Inc. "With its support for wide operating temperature and voltage ranges it delivers rock-solid reliability in a highly-robust ultra-compact form factor that had been engineered to withstand the toughest operating conditions."
Combining a high-performance, low power 1.2GHz quad-core processor and VIA VX11H MSP, including the VIA Chrome 640 graphics processor with DX11 support for richer textures and 2D/3D displays, the VIA AMOS-3005 delivers rich network connectivity in the form of dual Gigabit Ethernet (GLAN), and optional Wi-Fi, GPS, and 3G networking.
The system also integrates a wide array of I/O connectivity features, including one HDMI port, one VGA port, two USB 3.0 ports, two lockable USB 2.0 ports, two Gigabit Ethernet ports, two COM ports, and one 9-pin D-Sub connector for 8-bit GPIO. Onboard I/O includes one mSATA connector, one SIM slot, and one miniPCIe slot. The system also supports up to 8GB DDR3 1333 SDRAM.
For more information about the VIA AMOS-3005, please visit this page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Inland Professional SATA III moves to 2nd place at Amazon
- Offensive language in Rainbow Six Siege now gives insta-ban
- Nintendo teases future updates for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- MoonQuest comes to Steam Early Access 7 years later
- Nintendo Switch soon to feature 1000+ games, all regions
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit