VIA Technologies, Inc, today announced the VIA AMOS-3005, the latest addition to its market-leading range of rugged and reliable VIA AMOS Series industrial fanless PCs. Combining a sleek ultra-ruggedized chassis with rich internal I/O and wireless connectivity options, the VIA AMOS-3005 is ideally suited for a wide variety of IoT, machine-to-machine, and HMI applications including industrial automation and transportation. The system supports wide operating temperature ranges from -10°C to 60°C as well as a flexible input voltage range of 9V-36V, creating a versatile and highly-reliable solution for even the harshest environments.
"The VIA AMOS 3005 provides the total package of high performance, low power, and rich I/O connectivity required for the most demanding industrial computing usage scenarios," said Richard Brown, VP of International Marketing, VIA Technologies, Inc. "With its support for wide operating temperature and voltage ranges it delivers rock-solid reliability in a highly-robust ultra-compact form factor that had been engineered to withstand the toughest operating conditions."
Combining a high-performance, low power 1.2GHz quad-core processor and VIA VX11H MSP, including the VIA Chrome 640 graphics processor with DX11 support for richer textures and 2D/3D displays, the VIA AMOS-3005 delivers rich network connectivity in the form of dual Gigabit Ethernet (GLAN), and optional Wi-Fi, GPS, and 3G networking.
The system also integrates a wide array of I/O connectivity features, including one HDMI port, one VGA port, two USB 3.0 ports, two lockable USB 2.0 ports, two Gigabit Ethernet ports, two COM ports, and one 9-pin D-Sub connector for 8-bit GPIO. Onboard I/O includes one mSATA connector, one SIM slot, and one miniPCIe slot. The system also supports up to 8GB DDR3 1333 SDRAM.
For more information about the VIA AMOS-3005, please visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- Capcom release Devil May Cry 5 soundtrack on Spotify/Steam
- Sixth Goku iteration added to Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Kotal Kahn gets bodied in his own Mortal Kombat 11 reveal
- Heavy Rain/Detroit: Become Human will release on Epic Store
- Epic Games announces $100 million grant program
- ASUS Prime X-470 Pro very long POST / Windows boot time
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- Getting SSD to boot
- LoanCare, a ServiceLink Company, Announces New Chief Information Officer
- Giada Adds AMD Ryzen-Powered DM6 To High-Performance Signage Player Series
- Slay Time - Hack and Slash MMORPG Guardians of Ember Enters Open Beta
- Nokia Commits US$750K to Support the Work of the Internet Engineering Task Force
- The global installed base of airport asset tracking systems will reach 0.4 million units in 2023