Leadtek AMOR to debut at CeBIT 2009
Trail blazing innovation in an IP phone about to take the world by storm
Taipei, Taiwan, Feb27th, 2009-Leadtek Research Inc., one of the world's leading makers of multimedia products, today announced the official launch of its brand-new generation of IP videophones - AMOR LR8210.
This new phone will form the centerpiece on the Leadtek booth in Hall13: D76/3 at CeBIT 2009, the world's best known and largest showcase of all the latest electronic technology. The show runs from Mar.3 to Mar.8 in Hannover, Germany.
Leadtek's AMOR is no ordinary IP videophone. It daringly positions itself as the ultimate in video communication - a masterpiece of engineering that combines an impressive array of novel but practical features and functions. The latter includes a digital photo frame, a weather; news and stock information dashboard, photo sharing, LBS tracking and an answering machine - all only a finger touch away on the AMOR 7" Touch Screen.
Leadtek will, for the duration of CeBIT 2009 stage a 'demo extraordinaire" of all AMOR functions together with its more conventional uses. Visitors to the Leadtek booth will be left with little doubt about the decided impact AMOR is about to have on video and hence human communication.
So, if this all sounds like what you're looking for then make a date with the miracle of AMOR on the Leadtek Stand at CeBIT 2009. We look forward to seeing you there.
For further information about Leadtek and its products, please visit the website at http://www.leadtek.com
- Dect Phone with built-in 7 inches 800x480 screen Digital Photo Frame with Touch Screen
- Main Unit Dimension (Without handset) : 132mm(H) x 269mm(W) x 37mm(D)
- Power Consumption:
Latest News Posts
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard