iBUYPOWER works with industry leading manufacturers to bring you cutting edge equipment, making sure your PC stays at the top of its game. Starting today, iBUYPOWER is offering Intel's newest Skylake processors on all our custom PCs. The quad-core i5-6600K and i7-6700K deliver blazingly fast performance using Intel's Turbo Boost Technology and feature unlocked multipliers to allow overclocking.
These features, combined with DDR4 support, ensure that your PC will run circles around the competition. Stay ahead of the curve with an iBUYPOWER PC powered by an Intel 6th generation processor, and leave your competition in the dust. Intel's 6th Generation Core processors are now available in select iBUYPOWER Systems, click here to find out more.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard