EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium water cooling gear manufacturer, is excited to introduce EK-CoolStream SE, a new compact high-performance computer liquid cooling radiator.
EK-CoolStream SE family radiators combine EK's unique CSQ design with latest radiator core engine. Built for EK-Vardar 120mm high static pressure fans, these radiators are optimized for maximum heat dissipation across an entire fan operational range, thus delivering exceptional performance at both low- and high airflow operation.
EK assured quality level, optimal price-performance ratio and unique minimalist design make these EK-CoolStream SE series radiators a perfect choice for any computer liquid cooled system. Overall compact measurement of the SE series radiator allow for utilization even in the tiniest computer chassis.
The radiator offers best cooling capacity in the ~25mm thick 120mm radiator class. Single stack copper fins provide massive surface area while the parallel flow cooling chambers reduce hydraulic flow resistance to a minimum. All radiators allow for push-pull fan installation to even further increase the cooling performance.
"This radiator was specifically designed to be utilized in computer chassis where space constrains limit the use of other types of radiators", said Niko Tivadar, EK's Chief of R&D. "Such design also allows for building of the high performance 3U form factor liquid cooled HPC and workstation computers".
This product features two recessed G1/4 threaded ports with two pre-installed extenders from the front side to allow any G1/4 threaded fitting to be used.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 showed off on next-gen Xbox One X
- Wolfenstein II can 'utilize the power' of Radeon RX Vega
- Battlegrounds 2 won't happen, as the game is a service
- Galaxy S9 logo leaks, still has a headphone jack
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard