EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium water cooling gear manufacturer, is excited to introduce EK-CoolStream SE, a new compact high-performance computer liquid cooling radiator.
EK-CoolStream SE family radiators combine EK's unique CSQ design with latest radiator core engine. Built for EK-Vardar 120mm high static pressure fans, these radiators are optimized for maximum heat dissipation across an entire fan operational range, thus delivering exceptional performance at both low- and high airflow operation.
EK assured quality level, optimal price-performance ratio and unique minimalist design make these EK-CoolStream SE series radiators a perfect choice for any computer liquid cooled system. Overall compact measurement of the SE series radiator allow for utilization even in the tiniest computer chassis.
The radiator offers best cooling capacity in the ~25mm thick 120mm radiator class. Single stack copper fins provide massive surface area while the parallel flow cooling chambers reduce hydraulic flow resistance to a minimum. All radiators allow for push-pull fan installation to even further increase the cooling performance.
"This radiator was specifically designed to be utilized in computer chassis where space constrains limit the use of other types of radiators", said Niko Tivadar, EK's Chief of R&D. "Such design also allows for building of the high performance 3U form factor liquid cooled HPC and workstation computers".
This product features two recessed G1/4 threaded ports with two pre-installed extenders from the front side to allow any G1/4 threaded fitting to be used.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Vive Pro's recommended PC specs may get bumped up
- Sony and Nike make official PS2 shoes
- Games industry may make $170 billion in 2018, firm predicts
- GIGABYTE release new Gemini Lake based J/N motherboards
- God of War director confirms no season pass for the release
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series