Xilence, specialist in cooling, power supply and noise reduction for PCs and laptops, presents the Performance C series, a new line-up of coolers. The three new models are clearly positioned in the market's value segment. In addition to an affordable price, the new Xilence coolers also distinguish themselves through a sophisticated and flexible design as well as a very silent operation.
The cooler series has been split into two models: Performance C 402 and Performance C M403. Xilence offers the former in two versions, with Intel or AMD mounting kits, while the M403 model is a multi-socket cooler. With their compact yet very efficient design, Performance C coolers prove to be an outstanding choice. With a capacity of up to 130 Watt (Performance C 402) or 150 Watt (Performance C M403), even powerful multi-core processors can be cooled reliably.
The cooling performance of the 402 model is guaranteed by the proven tower design and two extremely powerful, six-millimetre thick copper heat pipes. The M403 is equipped with three six-millimetre heat pipes. The innovative fin arrangement enables an easier air circulation, ensuring that the fan speed is kept low. Thanks to a PWM-controlled 92-millimetre fan and a high-quality hydro bearing, the cooler reaches a background noise level of only 23.8 decibels.
Direct contact between the heat pipes and the CPU ensures a uniform and efficient heat transfer. Another special feature is the slight protrusion of the fan on the actual heat sink. This construction avoids the formation of hotspots. Both the 402 and the M403 allow the fan to be mounted on both sides of the heat sink.
In addition to higher performance, the M403 differs from its sister model by its multi-socket design that allows installation on all current Intel and AMD sockets thanks to the included mounting module. With 101.4 x 72.7 x 137 mm (W x L x H) the two new coolers are exactly the same size. All models are shipped with a syringe with high-quality thermal compound.
Both Performance C 402 and Performance C M403 are available now. The suggested retail price for the 402 model is GBP 14.90 while the M403 is offered for GBP 19.90.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Pornhub traffic hardens when YouTube went limp during crash
- Darksiders III will be around 15+ of gameplay, HDR supported
- Rocket League to go 4K/60FPS on Xbox One X, likely crossplay
- SEGA announces Sonic franchise has shipped 800 million units
- Dynasty Warriors 8 hacks n' slashes its way onto the Switch
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- Latest z370 taichi bios is not stable no matter what I do.
- Inland Processional 3D NAND M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe Gen 3 Review
- ASRock A320M-DGS + Ryzen 5 2600 budget upgrade with older video card?
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam