Crucial, a leading global brand of memory and storage upgrades, today announced it is unveiling a complimentary white digital camo heat spreader and unique white printed circuit board (PCB) option as part of its Crucial Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 memory offering. The modules, which will be showcased in conjunction with gamescom in Cologne, August 5th - 9th, offer the same DDR4 performance and proven reliability that gamers have come to expect from Crucial.
Designed for mainstream users who simply want to get more performance out of their systems, Crucial Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 memory delivers fast speeds and increased bandwidth. A new addition to the current Ballistix Sport DDR4 lineup, Sport LT modules feature a covert digital camo design, which will be available in both white and gray, and an integrated heat spreader. Whether gamers want plug-and-play installation or Intel XMP 2.0 profiles to achieve DDR4 speeds of 2400 MT/s, Ballistix Sport LT memory delivers seamless, affordable performance.
Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 modules are available at Crucial.com and through select global partners in 4GB and 8GB densities, as well as kits up to 32GB. Additionally, 16GB densities and 64GB kits will be available starting in September 2015, as will the white Ballistix Sport LT modules. All Ballistix memory is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Inland Professional SATA III moves to 2nd place at Amazon
- Offensive language in Rainbow Six Siege now gives insta-ban
- Nintendo teases future updates for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- MoonQuest comes to Steam Early Access 7 years later
- Nintendo Switch soon to feature 1000+ games, all regions
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit