Crucial, a leading global brand of memory and storage upgrades, today announced it is unveiling a complimentary white digital camo heat spreader and unique white printed circuit board (PCB) option as part of its Crucial Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 memory offering. The modules, which will be showcased in conjunction with gamescom in Cologne, August 5th - 9th, offer the same DDR4 performance and proven reliability that gamers have come to expect from Crucial.
Designed for mainstream users who simply want to get more performance out of their systems, Crucial Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 memory delivers fast speeds and increased bandwidth. A new addition to the current Ballistix Sport DDR4 lineup, Sport LT modules feature a covert digital camo design, which will be available in both white and gray, and an integrated heat spreader. Whether gamers want plug-and-play installation or Intel XMP 2.0 profiles to achieve DDR4 speeds of 2400 MT/s, Ballistix Sport LT memory delivers seamless, affordable performance.
Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 modules are available at Crucial.com and through select global partners in 4GB and 8GB densities, as well as kits up to 32GB. Additionally, 16GB densities and 64GB kits will be available starting in September 2015, as will the white Ballistix Sport LT modules. All Ballistix memory is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Survive a 'Murder on the Orient Express' in our Blu-ray give
- War Thunder on Xbox One X will hit 60FPS later this year
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X benched: whips ass against Ryzen 7 1700X
- ASUS ROG X470-F STRIX motherboard tease, ready for new Ryzen
- NVIDIA RTX technology: real-time ray tracing for games
- 20 Pieces Galaxy S9+256GB Site www.BizFests.com $11,740
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit