LEPA releases BTS02, a portable 360-degree sound emitting speaker incorporated with dual drives and a passive radiator to bring crystal vocals and rich bass. BTS02's Bluetooth 4.0 wireless and NFC technology provides easy access to stream music from users' mobile devices. You can also take hands free phone calls thanks to the built-in microphone. When your mobile device is out of battery, BTS02's built-in battery can serve as a backup power bank to keep your devices working and charged. With the IP54 dust and splash liquid resistance, and anti-shock protection silicone rubber cover, BTS02 is your best partner wherever you go.
Audiophiles' favorite: 360˚ immersive sound and passive radiator for rich, deep bass
Featuring a unique cylindrical shape, BTS02 gives full angle sound broadcast capability, making up a deficiency of conventional speakers' narrow audio output range. It can bring realistic and precise sound to any living space. Its built-in passive radiator further delivers a deep and rich bass. Users can enjoy dynamic music with deep bass and crisp highs.
Bluetooth 4.0 and NFC wireless connection
BTS02 allows users to stream music from their mobile devices either by Bluetooth or NFC. The wireless Bluetooth 4.0 function can efficiently increase transmission rate and also reduce power consumption. The NFC, or Near Field Communication, enables users to seamless pair their mobile devices with BTS02 by tapping them together. This allows you and your friends to shift host phones/tablets easy by simply tapping the new host devices to speaker. BTS02 is an instantly way to make friends by music!
Built-in microphone & backup power bank
The built-in microphone of BTS02 allows you to listen to music and take incoming calls, hands free. You can answer the calls by pressing the microphone button on the top of the speaker. Furthermore, BTS02's rechargeable lithium battery gives 10 hours of playtime with fully charged power and it also serves as a backup power bank. When you are outdoors and your phone is running out of battery, BTS02 can charge your devices for a couple more hours of runtime.
Perfect for outdoor activities (IP54)
Have no worries when you bring the BTS02 outdoors! It is IP54 dust and splash liquid resistance. Its silicone rubber cover also acts as an additional shock protector. BTS02 also has a hook to let you to hang it on a desired location.
BTS02 is a lightweight, portable, 360 degree wireless speaker with built-in microphone and power bank functions. It is available in black, red, blue, and pink. For more information, please visit https://www.lepatek.com
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Surface Book 2 announced: GTX 1060, 17-hour battery life
- AMD Radeon Vega Mobile APU: GeForce MX150 performance
- Shadow of War post-launch event calendar revealed
- Sumo Digital may go public in new IPO worth $198 million
- Gearbox hiring writer for Borderlands 3
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz