LEPA releases BTS02, a portable 360-degree sound emitting speaker incorporated with dual drives and a passive radiator to bring crystal vocals and rich bass. BTS02's Bluetooth 4.0 wireless and NFC technology provides easy access to stream music from users' mobile devices. You can also take hands free phone calls thanks to the built-in microphone. When your mobile device is out of battery, BTS02's built-in battery can serve as a backup power bank to keep your devices working and charged. With the IP54 dust and splash liquid resistance, and anti-shock protection silicone rubber cover, BTS02 is your best partner wherever you go.
Audiophiles' favorite: 360˚ immersive sound and passive radiator for rich, deep bass
Featuring a unique cylindrical shape, BTS02 gives full angle sound broadcast capability, making up a deficiency of conventional speakers' narrow audio output range. It can bring realistic and precise sound to any living space. Its built-in passive radiator further delivers a deep and rich bass. Users can enjoy dynamic music with deep bass and crisp highs.
Bluetooth 4.0 and NFC wireless connection
BTS02 allows users to stream music from their mobile devices either by Bluetooth or NFC. The wireless Bluetooth 4.0 function can efficiently increase transmission rate and also reduce power consumption. The NFC, or Near Field Communication, enables users to seamless pair their mobile devices with BTS02 by tapping them together. This allows you and your friends to shift host phones/tablets easy by simply tapping the new host devices to speaker. BTS02 is an instantly way to make friends by music!
Built-in microphone & backup power bank
The built-in microphone of BTS02 allows you to listen to music and take incoming calls, hands free. You can answer the calls by pressing the microphone button on the top of the speaker. Furthermore, BTS02's rechargeable lithium battery gives 10 hours of playtime with fully charged power and it also serves as a backup power bank. When you are outdoors and your phone is running out of battery, BTS02 can charge your devices for a couple more hours of runtime.
Perfect for outdoor activities (IP54)
Have no worries when you bring the BTS02 outdoors! It is IP54 dust and splash liquid resistance. Its silicone rubber cover also acts as an additional shock protector. BTS02 also has a hook to let you to hang it on a desired location.
BTS02 is a lightweight, portable, 360 degree wireless speaker with built-in microphone and power bank functions. It is available in black, red, blue, and pink. For more information, please visit https://www.lepatek.com
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA GeForce 397.31 WHQL drivers enables RTX on Volta GPUs
- GeForce/Radeon GPUs shipments expected to drop by a huge 40%
- Sharp's 70-inch 8K TV starts shipping, costs around $13,800
- Samsung's new 34-foot Onyx: portable 4K cinema screens
- New Dragon Age could be mainline sequel
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit