Addonics Technologies (www.addonics.com) today announced the Addonics USB 3.1 PCIe controller, a simple and economical solution for adding the latest high speed 10 Gbps USB 3.1 port to desktop computers or servers.
Designed to install into any PCI-Express 2X slot, the USB 3.1 controller can handle data rates up to 10 Gbps on the PCIe 2.0, doubling the speed of USB 3.1.
One of the key features is a maximum speed of 10 Gbits/sec, which is twice the speed of USB 3.0 and 20 times the speed of USB 2.0. It is capable of SuperSpeed (10 Gbps, 5Gbps), HighSpeed (480 Mbps), FullSpeed (12 Mbps), and LowSpeed (1.5 Mbps) transactions.
The new USB product is hot swappable, which means a drive can be removed and added without system shut down or restart. It accesses two USB 3.1 ports via the PCI-Express (PCIe) 2-lane slot and supports both PCIe 1.0, 2.0 or 3.0.
The USB 3.1 controller is compatible with Windows 7, 8.1, 10 and Windows servers.
The MSRP starts at $29.99. For more information visit http://www.addonics.com/products/ad2u31px2.php.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- ONRUSH gameplay trailer reveals new game modes
- YouTube star John 'TotalBiscuit' Bain has died age 33
- God of War reaches a massive 5 million units sold
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- the best value, budget upgrade for me
- best value budget upgrade path
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit