Addonics Technologies (www.addonics.com) today announced the Addonics USB 3.1 PCIe controller, a simple and economical solution for adding the latest high speed 10 Gbps USB 3.1 port to desktop computers or servers.
Designed to install into any PCI-Express 2X slot, the USB 3.1 controller can handle data rates up to 10 Gbps on the PCIe 2.0, doubling the speed of USB 3.1.
One of the key features is a maximum speed of 10 Gbits/sec, which is twice the speed of USB 3.0 and 20 times the speed of USB 2.0. It is capable of SuperSpeed (10 Gbps, 5Gbps), HighSpeed (480 Mbps), FullSpeed (12 Mbps), and LowSpeed (1.5 Mbps) transactions.
The new USB product is hot swappable, which means a drive can be removed and added without system shut down or restart. It accesses two USB 3.1 ports via the PCI-Express (PCIe) 2-lane slot and supports both PCIe 1.0, 2.0 or 3.0.
The USB 3.1 controller is compatible with Windows 7, 8.1, 10 and Windows servers.
The MSRP starts at $29.99. For more information visit http://www.addonics.com/products/ad2u31px2.php.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Final Fantasy XV DLC continues into 2019
- IBM's Watson AI might be coming to a game near you
- Sonic movie set for 2019
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- For Sale 5 Pieces Apple iPhone 8 64GB Brand New Unlocked $2,795
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit