Addonics Technologies (www.addonics.com) today announced the Addonics USB 3.1 PCIe controller, a simple and economical solution for adding the latest high speed 10 Gbps USB 3.1 port to desktop computers or servers.
Designed to install into any PCI-Express 2X slot, the USB 3.1 controller can handle data rates up to 10 Gbps on the PCIe 2.0, doubling the speed of USB 3.1.
One of the key features is a maximum speed of 10 Gbits/sec, which is twice the speed of USB 3.0 and 20 times the speed of USB 2.0. It is capable of SuperSpeed (10 Gbps, 5Gbps), HighSpeed (480 Mbps), FullSpeed (12 Mbps), and LowSpeed (1.5 Mbps) transactions.
The new USB product is hot swappable, which means a drive can be removed and added without system shut down or restart. It accesses two USB 3.1 ports via the PCI-Express (PCIe) 2-lane slot and supports both PCIe 1.0, 2.0 or 3.0.
The USB 3.1 controller is compatible with Windows 7, 8.1, 10 and Windows servers.
The MSRP starts at $29.99. For more information visit http://www.addonics.com/products/ad2u31px2.php.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard