Building on the success of the previous generation, the new series features the latest Graphics Core Next architectures from AMD, paired with larger frame buffers and the evolution of our award winning cooler solutions to deliver the very best performance ratings and support for the latest technologies including DirectX 12, AMD FreeSync, TrueAudio, Liquid VR, VSR scaling and support for Ultra HD. This new generation includes models with our industry acclaimed Tri-X and Dual-X cooling technologies and will be available from 18th June 2015.
At the top of the range is the new SAPPHIRE Tri-X R9 390X which features the latest version of our award winning Tri-X cooler. This now features dual ball bearings in each of the three fans for higher reliability and enhanced Intelligent Fan Control (IFC-II) which turns off the fans completely for silent operation under light load. Its heat pipe array with its industry leading 10mm heat pipe and diecast heat sink design keeps the card running cool even under the most demanding applications, and the use of long life capacitors and SAPPHIRE Black Diamond chokes contribute to consistent performance and high reliability.
Based on the latest GCN architecture from AMD, the SAPPHIRE Tri-X R9 390X supports all the latest technologies including DirectX 12, TrueAudio, AMD FreeSync, LiquidVR and Ultra HD. The new SAPPHIRE Tri-X R9 390X has 2816 Stream Processors, 8GB of the latest GDDR5 memory running at 6000MHz, and an engine clock speed of 1055 MHz. This makes the SAPPHIRE Tri-X R9 390X the perfect choice for the enthusiast who demands great performance in a variety of serious applications as well as gaming.
It delivers a SAPPHIRE Performance Index* of 4 which means it is guaranteed to breeze through games at 1080p on maximum settings and deliver a great gaming experience at 1440 and beyond.
Availability - The new SAPPHIRE Tri-X R9 390X will be available from our usual etail and retail partners from the 18th June 2015.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit