With Frequency Record of DDR4 4GB at 4431MHz & 16GB at 3872MHz
G.SKILL International Enterprise Co., Ltd., the world's leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory, solid state storage, power supply units, and gaming peripherals, proudly announces that 18 overclocking records in various benchmark categories were broken since Computex 2015. These amazing overclocking milestones include the highest DDR4 4GB module frequency at 4431MHz and 16GB module frequency at 3872MHz. Both of the frequency records were achieved with the G.SKILL Ripjaws 4 extreme DDR4 memory built with Samsung ICs.
During the five days of Computex 2015, G.SKILL organized and hosted the 4th Annual OC World Record Stage with the participation from 14 of the world's top overclockers representing the top five major motherboard brands. Each day, different systems would be overclocked under liquid nitrogen to push their limits in front of a live audience. Check out the video link below for an overview of the live event:
We would like to thank to the 14 professional overclockers from different countries around the world, and the five world's leading motherboard venders, including ASUS, ASRock, EVGA, GIGABYTE, and MSI. With the skill of overclocking with extreme LN2 and the best products from each of the vendors, people around the world are able to witness not only the performance of next generation hardware, but also the incredible overclocking potential of the latest and newest products. Even with the end of Computex 2015, these overclockers continued to persevere and break records in the following week of the event, producing further results.
The details of 18 overclocking records can be found below.
Latest News Posts
- Digital-only Xbox One has 1TB HDD, includes three games
- Epic won't let 'crappy games' on its store
- Steam's library UI is getting a makeover
- Google Stadia's save sharing feature is revolutionary
- Games titan Tencent earns $45 billion in 2018
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- ASUS Prime X-470 Pro very long POST / Windows boot time
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- Getting SSD to boot
- EVE: Aether Wars Successfully Achieves Groundbreaking 14,000-Ship Battle Live At GDC
- Stainless Games new IP, ShockRods, set to re-ignite arena combat genre with over-the-top action
- RIFT is Celebrating its 8th Anniversary! Update Gives Players New Expert Dungeon and a Colorful Carnival
- Ubisoft Announces The PC Specifications For Assassin's Creed III Remastered
- Life Is Strange 2 Episode 3 Release Date Announced