With Frequency Record of DDR4 4GB at 4431MHz & 16GB at 3872MHz
G.SKILL International Enterprise Co., Ltd., the world's leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory, solid state storage, power supply units, and gaming peripherals, proudly announces that 18 overclocking records in various benchmark categories were broken since Computex 2015. These amazing overclocking milestones include the highest DDR4 4GB module frequency at 4431MHz and 16GB module frequency at 3872MHz. Both of the frequency records were achieved with the G.SKILL Ripjaws 4 extreme DDR4 memory built with Samsung ICs.
During the five days of Computex 2015, G.SKILL organized and hosted the 4th Annual OC World Record Stage with the participation from 14 of the world's top overclockers representing the top five major motherboard brands. Each day, different systems would be overclocked under liquid nitrogen to push their limits in front of a live audience. Check out the video link below for an overview of the live event:
We would like to thank to the 14 professional overclockers from different countries around the world, and the five world's leading motherboard venders, including ASUS, ASRock, EVGA, GIGABYTE, and MSI. With the skill of overclocking with extreme LN2 and the best products from each of the vendors, people around the world are able to witness not only the performance of next generation hardware, but also the incredible overclocking potential of the latest and newest products. Even with the end of Computex 2015, these overclockers continued to persevere and break records in the following week of the event, producing further results.
The details of 18 overclocking records can be found below.
Latest News Posts
- Digital-only Xbox One coming in 2019
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales fails at sales expectations
- Sunset Overdrive is coming to PC, available on November 16th
- SMITE Nintendo Switch release planned for November 16th
- Smash Bros. Ultimate/Pokemon: Let's Go to bump Switch sales
- ASUS PRIME B450M-A/CSM AM4 with AMD RYZEN 5 2600 CPU will only boot Windows after reset
- G-Technology Mobile SSD R Series 1TB Review
- Asus 2-in-1 Q524UQ
- AMD Radeon RX 590 Review: The Refresh Of A Refresh Is Here
- Gigabyte Psu buzzing?
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions