ADATA® Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash application products, is honored to announce that its XPG Z2 DDR4 computer memory breaks new record again! It's able to clock up to 4222MHz when used with an air-cooled msi X99A XPOWER AC motherboard. This creates a new overclocking world record for production line DDR4 computer memory!
Best Choice for Ultimate Performance!
In cooperation with motherboard manufacturers, ADATA strives to achieve the best performance in DDR4 memory compliant with the Intel® X99 architecture. The XPG Z2 DDR4 memory breaks the record with extremely high clock frequency of 4222MHz, impressing both gamers and standard CPU clock users alike with outstanding sustained performance, cooling and stability!
About XPG by ADATA
Xtreme Performance Gear (XPG) is a brand of ADATA Technology offering the highest-performing computer peripheral products. XPG products distinguish themselves by surpassing ADATA's stringent A+ Testing Methodology, which ensures the highest standards for superior product stability and ultra-high performance. XPG provides gamers, high-tech product enthusiasts, and overclockers with an extraordinary journey best experienced at full-tilt. Not only does the XPG line sport solid technical features, its strength shines through just by its sheer cool appearance that has earned prestigious accolades worldwide such as Good Design from Japan and Taiwan Excellence Gold Award. ADATA XPG products are recognized by overclockers and world-renowned professional gaming teams who use ADATA XPG products as their ultimate weapons for victory. For more information, please visit: http://www.adata.com/en/xpg/.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Dying in Sea of Thieves will soon cost you in-game gold
- EA's new AI has taught itself to play Battlefield 1
- GTA V NaturalVision Remastered mod looks freaking INCREDIBLE
- Epic Games shows off real-time ray traced digital character
- Edward Snowden: NSA tracks ALL Bitcoin users private info
- (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $12,980
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 non K overclock
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone X Brand New Unlocked 64GB $7,490
- Corsair ML140 PRO RGB 140mm Magnetic Levitation Review
- AMD Ryzen Master Utility Memory Access Mode Greyed Out ASROCK x399
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit