G.SKILL International Enterprise Co., Ltd., the world's leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory and solid state storage, displays the highest frequency DDR4 3800MHz kit and the largest DDR4 128GB kit running at a full 3000MHz CL14.
The New Heights of quad-channel DDR4 Speed: 3800MHz
After the announcement of the DDR4 3666MHz kit in May 2015, G.SKILL continued pushing DDR4 speed to new heights. At Computex this year, G.SKILL demos the ultimate DDR4 3800MHz 16GB(4x4GB) kit on two live demo systems with GIGABYTE GA-X99-SOC-Champion and ASRock Fatal1ty X99M Killer motherboards!
The Ultimate DDR4 128GB (16GBx8) Kit at 3000MHz CL14
No compromises on performance! G.SKILL has managed its DDR4 128GB kit, based on unbuffered 16GB DDR4 modules with Samsung 8Gb Chips, at an ultra-high 3000MHz frequency with low timings of CL14. This luxury premium memory kit is displayed on the ASUS ROG Rampage V Extreme motherboard with the Intel Core i7-5960X processor.
Pushing the Extreme Limit of 64GB (16GBx4) at 3333MHz
Demonstrating the extreme limit of 16GB modules with Samsung 8Gb Chips, G.SKILL also showcases a total of 64GB with four modules of 16GB running at 3333MHz, surpassing even the latest 8GB-module based 64GB capacity memory kits. Installed on the ASUS ROG Rampage V Extreme motherboard with the Intel Core i7-5960X processor, this is possibly the most diverse high-end system setup ever.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard