G.SKILL International Enterprise Co., Ltd., the world's leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory and solid state storage, displays the highest frequency DDR4 3800MHz kit and the largest DDR4 128GB kit running at a full 3000MHz CL14.
The New Heights of quad-channel DDR4 Speed: 3800MHz
After the announcement of the DDR4 3666MHz kit in May 2015, G.SKILL continued pushing DDR4 speed to new heights. At Computex this year, G.SKILL demos the ultimate DDR4 3800MHz 16GB(4x4GB) kit on two live demo systems with GIGABYTE GA-X99-SOC-Champion and ASRock Fatal1ty X99M Killer motherboards!
The Ultimate DDR4 128GB (16GBx8) Kit at 3000MHz CL14
No compromises on performance! G.SKILL has managed its DDR4 128GB kit, based on unbuffered 16GB DDR4 modules with Samsung 8Gb Chips, at an ultra-high 3000MHz frequency with low timings of CL14. This luxury premium memory kit is displayed on the ASUS ROG Rampage V Extreme motherboard with the Intel Core i7-5960X processor.
Pushing the Extreme Limit of 64GB (16GBx4) at 3333MHz
Demonstrating the extreme limit of 16GB modules with Samsung 8Gb Chips, G.SKILL also showcases a total of 64GB with four modules of 16GB running at 3333MHz, surpassing even the latest 8GB-module based 64GB capacity memory kits. Installed on the ASUS ROG Rampage V Extreme motherboard with the Intel Core i7-5960X processor, this is possibly the most diverse high-end system setup ever.
Latest News Posts
- Rainbow Six Siege goes free-to-play for the weekend, Nov 18
- Nintendo head wished Smash Ultimate launched in early 2018
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Director does Ultimate Q&A
- Game of Thrones Season 8: 'longer than 60 min' each episode
- Assassin's Creed Odyssey Nov patch: New Boss/Quests & More
- Netgear Insight Business Storage and Networking Management
- EML to PST Converter
- ASRock DeskMini 310 SFF PC Review
- Q87m-e/csm & ddr3 1600 ram
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions
- Lex Machina Expands Employment Litigation Analytics with Launch of ERISA Module
- L'Oreal Launches La Roche-Posay My Skin Track UV--The First Battery-Free Wearable Sun Safety Sensor
- Drobo Launches High Performance 8D to Transform Storage Workflows
- CORSAIR Announces Support for Xbox One