Cooler Master is excited to announce the launch of the MasterCase, the world's first mid-sized modular tower with exterior expandability. The MasterCase heralds a new family of cases that offer unparalleled control over form and function. It draws inspiration from the MasterConcept, a revolutionary concept case developed at Cooler Master Headquarters in Taipei.
"The MasterConcept represents a vision that every person's PC case should be unique, and is a first step in a fundamental reimagining of our relationship with our fans and supporters," said PS Tang, Vice President, Cooler Master. "Inspired by the MasterConcept's revolutionary approach to interior and exterior modularity, the MasterCase represents the crest of this new wave of case technology."
Cooler Master's FreeForm Modular System
The MasterConcept and MasterCase break new ground in the way PCs are designed, made, bought and used. Fundamental to this reimagining is FreeForm. Cooler Master wants users to have absolute control over how their case looks and functions. So FreeForm provides options to adjust the case exterior via the replacement of panels and doors, while also offering unparalleled flexibility for a mid-sized case in terms of interior layout.
Computex 2015 will see Cooler Master debut the MasterCase 5, a 460mm-tall modular tower that comes in three distinct iterations: MasterCase 5, MasterCase Pro 5 and MasterCase Maker 5.
Users can choose from the MasterCase 5's dual top handles and standard door, the MasterCase Pro 5's elevated mesh top cover, or the sleek lines, solid top cover and brooding, open-vent front door of the MasterCase Maker 5.
In the MasterCase, FreeForm allows a single case to support a host of different configurations, enabling users to upgrade rather than replace their case and system. Through a unique clip-and click panel, FreeForm also lets users vertically adjust or entirely remove drive cages, allowing for multiple system configurations like home servers, water-cooled workstations, or gaming rigs with dual-slot extra-long video cards.
Availability in the EU: August 2015.
Latest News Posts
- Genesis Mini's classic games library is shaping up nicely
- Leaked Left 4 Dead 3 screenshots show Middle Eastern theme
- Warhammer: Chaosbane 2nd round of beta access available now
- Kid Goku (GT) will be added to Dragon Ball FighterZ in May
- Overcooked 2 new season pass 'Campfire Cook Off' DLC out now
- NVMe NAS Cache: Higher Speed or More Capacity?
- Massage salon
- Scythe Kaze Flex 120 RGB Fan Review
- Synology DS1019 NAS Review
- BIOS settings CPU Fatal1ty X470 Gaming K4, x470
- Cooperative Level-Building Platformer Levelhead Launches into Steam Early Access Today
- Epic Games announce Fortnite World Cup - Creative!
- JUMP FORCE DLC Character Lineup Announced By Bandai Namco Entertainment America
- A New Hero Class Lays Track in Torchlight Frontiers - Meet The Railmaster!
- Plague Inc: Armageddon, the first expansion to Plague Inc: The Board Game, is now live on Kickstarter!