Cooler Master is excited to announce the launch of the MasterCase, the world's first mid-sized modular tower with exterior expandability. The MasterCase heralds a new family of cases that offer unparalleled control over form and function. It draws inspiration from the MasterConcept, a revolutionary concept case developed at Cooler Master Headquarters in Taipei.
"The MasterConcept represents a vision that every person's PC case should be unique, and is a first step in a fundamental reimagining of our relationship with our fans and supporters," said PS Tang, Vice President, Cooler Master. "Inspired by the MasterConcept's revolutionary approach to interior and exterior modularity, the MasterCase represents the crest of this new wave of case technology."
Cooler Master's FreeForm Modular System
The MasterConcept and MasterCase break new ground in the way PCs are designed, made, bought and used. Fundamental to this reimagining is FreeForm. Cooler Master wants users to have absolute control over how their case looks and functions. So FreeForm provides options to adjust the case exterior via the replacement of panels and doors, while also offering unparalleled flexibility for a mid-sized case in terms of interior layout.
Computex 2015 will see Cooler Master debut the MasterCase 5, a 460mm-tall modular tower that comes in three distinct iterations: MasterCase 5, MasterCase Pro 5 and MasterCase Maker 5.
Users can choose from the MasterCase 5's dual top handles and standard door, the MasterCase Pro 5's elevated mesh top cover, or the sleek lines, solid top cover and brooding, open-vent front door of the MasterCase Maker 5.
In the MasterCase, FreeForm allows a single case to support a host of different configurations, enabling users to upgrade rather than replace their case and system. Through a unique clip-and click panel, FreeForm also lets users vertically adjust or entirely remove drive cages, allowing for multiple system configurations like home servers, water-cooled workstations, or gaming rigs with dual-slot extra-long video cards.
Availability in the EU: August 2015.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Path to Mnemosyne announced to debut to the Nintendo Switch
- Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion countdown date
- God of War Special Edition runes translated, see the truth
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia new cinematic trailer
- Netflix's The Witcher TV show confirms 8 ep first season
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit