Eurocom launches the Intel Core i7-5775C Broadwell CPUs in the socket LGA1150, Intel Z97 based 15.6" P5 Pro and 17.3" P7 Pro Mobile Supercomputer laptops with 32 GB memory, 5 TB storage and upgradeable MXM 3.0b based graphics from NVIDIA GeForce, Quadro and AMD Radeon.
The EUROCOM P5 and P7 Pro laptops offer serious CPU socket scalability and upgradeability with support for 4th and 5th generation processors in the form of Intel Core i5, i7, i7 Extreme and Xeon processors. Being fully upgradeable and configurable, customers can now come to Eurocom for a variety of Enthusiast and Professional processors.
These 14nm Intel Broadwell CPUs advance power efficiency over previous offerings by specifying 65W TDPs for unlocked quad-core models (QC).
Eurocom provides an unlocked BIOS to allow customers to take full advantage of overclocking capabilities within unlocked Intel processors.
Memory is fully upgradeable and configurable with four SO-DIMM sockets able to support up to 32 GB of memory.
The 15.6" EUROCOM P5 Pro supports a variety of crystal clear displays from 1920x1080 FHD, to 3840x2160 4K displays to allow customers to choose the exact display for their projects. The 17.3" EUROCOM P7 Pro supports High Definition matte and glossy displays so there is no need for an external monitor.
The EUROCOM P7 Pro and P5 Pro support a full line of professional grade NVIDIA Quadro K5100M, K3100M and K1100M graphics, along with enthusiast graphics from NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M, 970M, 965M and AMD Radeon R9-M290X allowing customers to get the mobile graphics processing power so they can stay productive wherever life takes them.
The P5 Pro is prewired for 3G/4G module support, through an M.2 slot, so users can have a reliable internet connection on the go.
Storage comes by way of four drive bays, two M.2. SSD slots and 2 standard drive bays for up to 5.2 TB of RAIDable storage. PCIe Solid State drives are supported for enhanced storage performance. RAID 0,1,5 and 10 are offered for maximum performance or redundancy.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard