OCZ Technology Introduces Elixir Keyboards under the new Alchemy line of Gaming Products
Sunnyvale, Calif.-July 10, 2008-OCZ Technology Group, a worldwide leader in innovative, ultra-high performance and high reliability memory and components, today announced the expansion of its gaming peripherals under a new "Alchemy" line, with the introduction of the Elixir keyboard series for highly advanced functionality in game-play. Featuring a wealth of user-friendly features combined with an ergonomic and sturdy design, the Elixir keyboard will deliver a unique combination of performance and value to gamers as they blaze through the latest PC titles.
The Alchemy line, introduced earlier this year at Computex, embodies the needs of gamers through a diverse lineup of gaming peripherals and components that will provide PC players the ultimate hardware to take on the most demanding games. The Elixir keyboard is the first product under this line, and will be the first of many gaming keyboards, mice, another other computer gaming accessories. The Alchemy line was created by OCZ in its never-ending quest to meet the demands of each segment in the enthusiast community.
"The new Alchemy line from OCZ is designed to offer gamers quality gaming solutions that deliver both exceptional performance and value," said Eugene Chang, Product Manager of the OCZ Technology Group. "Just because gamers have a budget doesn't mean they shouldn't enjoy premium gaming features, and our first Alchemy solution the Elixir gaming keyboard is designed with quality ergonomics and offers efficient game-play with programmable macro keys."
The Elixir is a high-quality keyboard featuring the necessary features such as 10 tri-mode programmable macro keys, mode selection, a pop-up menu shortcut, and Windows® Media Players optical controller. The sleek design of the Alchemy Elixir Series will maintain your comfort throughout long gaming sessions with its membrane tactical keys made from 100% rubber-coating for no-slip comfort and ergonomic design. The Elixir also features a USB port for added convenience, along with an extremely reliable lifestyle of 5 million cycles. The Elixir series is compatible with Windows® XP (SP2 or later) and Windows® Vista.
Elixir keyboards feature an MSRP of $29.99 and are the ultimate accessory for a budget gaming system, combining sleek style and comfort with the features and personalization gamers demand from their keyboards.
For more information on the Alchemy Elixir Keyboard, please visit our product page here.
About OCZ Technology Group, Inc.
OCZ Technology Group, a member of JEDEC, designs, develops and manufactures ground-breaking, high performance memory and computer components that set industry standards. OCZ products are the first choice for users needing high-reliability, ultra-high performance solutions. In 2007, PC Power & Cooling and Hypersonic PC were brought into the OCZ Technology Group, forming a well-rounded, highly innovative organization that places the company at the forefront of high-end computing. All of OCZ Technology Group's products are available through its worldwide network of distributors, online resellers and retail stores. For more information visit our website at https://www.ocztechnology.com
Latest News Posts
- The Division movie secures John Wick, Deadpool 2 director
- Microsoft seeks engineers for next-gen Xbox, teases GDDR6
- Fortnite developer: no rush to make new Battle Royale maps
- Serious Sam 4: Planet Badass announced, full reveal at E3
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X overclocked to 6GHz with LN2 cooling
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit