COUGAR, leading brand in the PC gaming hardware sector, announces its presence in Computex 2015. Computex is one of the largest technology trade shows of the planet, and COUGAR's presence will not disappoint anybody.
COUGAR's 2014 entry into the gaming peripherals market greatly benefited greatly both users, who got access to high quality and excellent design products, and business partners, who added new, attractive products to their product lines.
Apart from the opportunity to see and touch the final version of the much awaited and revolutionary COUGAR QBX Mini-ITX Gaming case, visitors to the COUGAR booth will have a chance to see COUGAR's new products for the second half of this year. Among them there will be whole new series of gaming mice and keyboards (including a splash resistant keyboard). Apart from those, visitors will get a first glance at COUGAR's new product line: Gaming Headsets. In the same way that mice and keyboard were changed forever by COUGAR's new designs, a much needed revolution in quality and design is about to reach the gaming headsets market.
For all this and much more, COUGAR's Computex 2015 is something any person interested in the gaming hardware industry should not miss.
Visit COUGAR at Computex 2015 (Booth: J0110)!
Latest News Posts
- Join the fight in our 'Alita: Battle Angel' Blu-ray giveaway
- Bloodborne is getting its very own physical vinyl soundtrack
- Eddie Murphy might be come back to stand-up comedy for $70m
- The Witcher TV show will NEVER adapt the video games
- 'Holy Grail' of computer science found in Quantum Computing
- AMD Ryzen 7 3700X: RTX 2080 Ti NVLink vs. GTX 1080 Ti SLI
- AORUS motherboard: all the fans stop for few seconds after POST
- AROUS motherboard: fans stop after boot for few seconds
- Kingston KC2000 High-Performance NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock X570 Taichi (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- Nowhere Prophet out now on Steam
- Soul Searching is coming to Nintendo Switch in 2019!
- Batter Up! Metalhead Software to Launch Super Mega Baseball 2: Ultimate Edition on Nintendo Switch July 25
- Represent Your Identity and New Ideas with .id Domain Name
- Asmodee Digital Reveals Pandemic's Announcement Trailer, Launch Date and Price