COUGAR, leading brand in the PC gaming hardware sector, announces its presence in Computex 2015. Computex is one of the largest technology trade shows of the planet, and COUGAR's presence will not disappoint anybody.
COUGAR's 2014 entry into the gaming peripherals market greatly benefited greatly both users, who got access to high quality and excellent design products, and business partners, who added new, attractive products to their product lines.
Apart from the opportunity to see and touch the final version of the much awaited and revolutionary COUGAR QBX Mini-ITX Gaming case, visitors to the COUGAR booth will have a chance to see COUGAR's new products for the second half of this year. Among them there will be whole new series of gaming mice and keyboards (including a splash resistant keyboard). Apart from those, visitors will get a first glance at COUGAR's new product line: Gaming Headsets. In the same way that mice and keyboard were changed forever by COUGAR's new designs, a much needed revolution in quality and design is about to reach the gaming headsets market.
For all this and much more, COUGAR's Computex 2015 is something any person interested in the gaming hardware industry should not miss.
Visit COUGAR at Computex 2015 (Booth: J0110)!
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Visceral's Star Wars title may get recycled into online game
- Atari VCS power may be more like Switch than Xbox, PS4
- Cyberpunk 2077 on track to release by 2021 with new AAA RPG
- The Witcher 3 is a sales revenue monster
- Titan Quest arrives on consoles
- Transcend JetDrive 825 SSD Upgrade Kit for MacBook Review
- GA-B85M-D3PH Modded Bios set VCore above 1.2
- 1st PCIe slot (x16) only works at x2 with my Aorus 1080Ti...
- ADATA XPG Spectrix D40 RGB DDR4-3000 16GB Review
- (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $12,980
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit