COUGAR, leading brand in the PC gaming hardware sector, announces its presence in Computex 2015. Computex is one of the largest technology trade shows of the planet, and COUGAR's presence will not disappoint anybody.
COUGAR's 2014 entry into the gaming peripherals market greatly benefited greatly both users, who got access to high quality and excellent design products, and business partners, who added new, attractive products to their product lines.
Apart from the opportunity to see and touch the final version of the much awaited and revolutionary COUGAR QBX Mini-ITX Gaming case, visitors to the COUGAR booth will have a chance to see COUGAR's new products for the second half of this year. Among them there will be whole new series of gaming mice and keyboards (including a splash resistant keyboard). Apart from those, visitors will get a first glance at COUGAR's new product line: Gaming Headsets. In the same way that mice and keyboard were changed forever by COUGAR's new designs, a much needed revolution in quality and design is about to reach the gaming headsets market.
For all this and much more, COUGAR's Computex 2015 is something any person interested in the gaming hardware industry should not miss.
Visit COUGAR at Computex 2015 (Booth: J0110)!
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit