World's first mini PC to support Windows 10 Cortana
World leading hardware & PC System manufacturer Elitegroup Computer System (ECS), will line up LIVA mini PC products, brand new LEET gaming motherboards and announce its new exclusive DURATHON 2 technology in Computex 2015. Also, ECS will play all final stage『How do you LIVA?』short films in its booth, and conduct an award ceremony on June 4th. ECS welcomes its guests to find out more about its attractive new products and partake in its event at ECS booth L0410 Nangang Hall from June 2nd to 6th.
LIVA mini PC
The new flagship LIVA Core is the world's first PC to adopt the Intel® Core M 14nm processor. It not only features an Intel 802.11 ac Wi-Fi card supporting wireless display (WiDi) technology; but also natively supports fast M.2 SSD! LIVA Core is combination of performance and power saving. Brand new LIVA X2 sports a fashionable pearl white finish, breaking the conception of a traditional computer. Supporting up to 4GB memory, 64GB eMMC, M.2 SSD and adopting a 3 times faster Wi-Fi ac card, ECS LIVA Core and X2 are also the World's first mini PC supporting Windows 10 Cortana voice assistance via native dual microphones.
LEET Gaming motherboards
ECS will display whole new LEET Gaming motherboards! Equipped with Dragon gaming Ethernet, which offers low latency to game lag free. New HDMI 2.0 video output provides 60FPS smoothly experience; and support 2-Way video cards to build a powerful gaming machine. Featuring 10Gbps USB 3.0 ports, M.2 and SATA-Express connectors, ECS new LEET gaming motherboards sport no lag network, smooth screen and faster transmission, the best choice of gaming PC.
Exclusive DURATHON 2 technology
ECS delivers high quality, stable and convenient motherboards to end-users. Thanks to its R&D department, Reliability and BIOS teams' work, ECS is proud to announce new DURATHON 2 technology in Computex 2015. ECS motherboards implement high quality components, pass strict environment tests for making strong products. An enhanced overclocking function in BIOS and simple PCB printing, provide a convenient ECS motherboard for the end-user.
Location: L0410 Nangang Hall
Time: June 2nd ~ June 7th, 2015
Latest News Posts
- YouTuber makes working PC out of lasagna
- Halo 6 won't have battle royale, 343i reiterates
- Genesis Mini's classic games library is shaping up nicely
- Leaked Left 4 Dead 3 screenshots show Middle Eastern theme
- Warhammer: Chaosbane 2nd round of beta access available now
- NVMe NAS Cache: Higher Speed or More Capacity?
- Massage salon
- Scythe Kaze Flex 120 RGB Fan Review
- Synology DS1019 NAS Review
- BIOS settings CPU Fatal1ty X470 Gaming K4, x470
- Cooperative Level-Building Platformer Levelhead Launches into Steam Early Access Today
- Epic Games announce Fortnite World Cup - Creative!
- JUMP FORCE DLC Character Lineup Announced By Bandai Namco Entertainment America
- A New Hero Class Lays Track in Torchlight Frontiers - Meet The Railmaster!
- Plague Inc: Armageddon, the first expansion to Plague Inc: The Board Game, is now live on Kickstarter!