Since the introduction of our first PC-case, the Deep Silence 1 in the autumn of 2012, our products have been honored with more than 150 awards by trade magazines and reviewers from all over the world. Thanks to their modular design our PC cases are perfectly suited for water cooling systems. Consequentially we began to offer a selected, continuously growing range of high quality accessories for dedicated water cooling enthusiast under the label CoolForce.
Makes you wonder what we will have in store for the Computex 2015, doesn't it? You are hereby cordially invited to join us in the Nangang Exhibition Hall at Booth J1105 from June 2 to June 6. We promise you an impressive range of new products - and not only that...To perfect the introduction of our new Nanoxia CoolForce case series and the presentation of our further optimized Deep Silence models, we brought to life "The NanoXia Project."
With this unique project - realized with the support of international PC experts - we hope to demonstrate, how a supreme water cooling system can be created and upgraded using our products and what our motto "Nanoxia - Turn on German Engineering" really stands for. The desk was designed and built in Germany. We would like to offer our thanks to all our sponsors and the six-men-team, which managed to finalize the Nanoxia desk in just two days. If you would like to experience "The NanoXia project" yourself, don't miss the opportunity to visit us at our booth at the Computex 2015 in Taipei.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Andriod lollipop users now have Google Assistant
- Largest stolen credential data base found to date
- Twitch is now featured as an Alexa Echo Skill
- Google Duo rolled out to standard dial app
- PAYDAY 2 coming to the Nintendo Switch in February 2018
- OWC Mercury Helios 3 Thunderbolt 3 Enclosure Review
- Mionix Wei Ice Cream Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Unable to use all 3 M.2's for RAID 0
- AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition Drivers Detailed
- 2 GPU on AB350 Gaming K4
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series