Be Quiet!, the market leader in PC power supplies in Germany for nine consecutive years, extends its Dark Rock family with a powerful new model in Top Flow-format: the Dark Rock TF combines a sophisticated cooler design with the proven SilentWings technology to successfully cool demanding systems with compact form factors.
The new Dark Rock TF consists of two nickel-plated heat sinks that are interconnected by six performant heat pipes in 6-millimetre format. With this design, the Top Flow cooler can carry two SilentWings fans with a diameter of 135 millimetres and manages a TDP of up to 220 watts at a maximum of 26.7 decibels. The proven fans are decoupled from the heat sinks by rubberised inserts, which suppresses vibrations. For an absolute smooth fan operation, be quiet! uses a long-lasting fluid dynamic bearing and a silent 6-pole motor.
Intelligent design for maximum performance and low overall height
Due to its dual heat sink design, the Dark Rock TF can be configured so that it even fits into compact systems: the height of the be quiet! cooler can be reduced from 22 millimetre to 108.8 millimetre by removing the upper fan. Fully stocked, the dimensions of the cooler are 162.6 x 140 x 130.8 millimetre (L x W x H). This way, the Dark Rock TF is suitable for various configurations and can cool sophisticated, compact systems just as smoothly as overclocked PCs.
Best craftsmanship in the usual Dark Rock style
As the Dark Rock TF is part of the high-end cooler line-up of be quiet!, much emphasis is placed on build quality and appearance. The new be quiet! Top Flow model is black nickel plated and has been equipped with a high-quality top cover made of brushed aluminum. In addition, the ends of the heat pipes are capped to give the cooler an attractive look. As a result, the Dark Rock TF isn't just a high performance cooler, but it also has a visual elegance that makes it a match for every system.
The new Dark Rock TF is compatible with all current Intel and AMD sockets and is available immediately at a suggested retail price of $79.90 / £62 / €86.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft make 'positive changes' for Xbox at E3 this year
- Phison's E12 controller featured at CES 2018
- Toshiba's new SSD line-up featured at CES 2018
- AMD hit with class action lawsuit over Spectre and Meltdown
- Cryptocurrency price cash wipes $300 billion from market cap
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Which chip Is my main bios chip ( Gigabyte P17F Notebook )
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series