Thermaltake, an industry leader in computer chassis, thermal solutions, and power supply units, has unveiled the Suppressor F51 window/non-window mid-tower chassis, the latest series to the Thermaltake case line. Featuring leading-edge sound reduction panels on all sides, expand your cooling options with removable panels for the perfect balance in silent operation and cooling performance.
The Suppressor F51 supports a range of motherboard platforms from Mini-ITX to E-ATX solutions, unrivaled liquid cooling expansion and expandability for all high-end GPU solutions users. The Suppressor F51 will also be on display from June 2nd to June 6th at COMPUTEX Taipei 2015 at Taipei World Trade Center Nangang Exhibition Hall 4th floor, Booth M110.
Innovative 5.25" and 3.5" tool-free drive bay design minimizes installation/removal with hidden drive bays on the back panel to provide a clean look and improved expansion for liquid cooling components. The "2 + 6" drive bay with modular drive racks allows multiple SSD/HDD devices for improved storage capacity.
Fully Modular Design
With removable "2 + 6" drive racks, gain more for custom cooling components to freely interchange SSD/HDD cage sections for maximum interior space. Take the advantage to include high-end, maximum capacity, cooling allotment without the reduction of GPU length limitations when incorporating liquid cooling expansion for the ultimate cooling performance.
Super fine fan filters provide excellent protection and reduction against dirt and dust on the top, inside front panel, and bottom. The magnetic fan filter on the top simply attaches to the filter for dust filtration.
Modular Sound-damping Design
Built-in sound-damping panels incorporated on the top, front, and side panels of the Suppressor F51 chassis reinforce noise reduction for silent operation. Optimizing cooling performance with removable mounted top panels expand cooling configurations for both air and liquid cooling solutions. Design and build a custom leading-edge silent operation PC with options for 120/140/200mm cooling fans and liquid cooling support for single, dual and triple radiator applications.
Optimized Silent Operation
Preinstalled sound-damping foams of F51 reduce noise and acoustic levels within the entire chassis for extreme silent purpose.
Optimized Cooling Performance
After the removal of all sound-damping covers from the top panel, Suppressor F51 dissipates heat more efficiently. The temperature decreases 2.6°C/36.38°F without any sound damping covers.
The Suppressor F51 delivers advanced cooling performance for DIY/AIO liquid cooling and air cooling systems. With wide top-to-bottom side ventilation grills, air intake is maximized with a single 200mm front fan built-in and includes options for up to (3) 120mm or 140mm front fans with the provided ODD bridge (optional) combined with (2) bottom mount 120mm fan locations for maximum fan space selection. Dissipate heat properly with (1) rear built-in 140mm fan and (3) sectional top mounts to manage proper air flow in and out.
High-end Complete Solution
The Thermaltake Suppressor F51 Window enables users to build a complete high-end system that supports up to triple 120/140mm liquid cooling radiators or up to 200mm case fans. With extended video card support (up to 465mm), the Suppressor F51 simultaneously protects the hardware and increases the CPU's overclocking potential for users looking to get the most out of their hardware. Most importantly, the Suppressor F51 delivers outstanding cooling efficiency, reduced exterior noise and dust signatures for ideal silent operation.
Latest News Posts
- Spider-Man developers thought the story wasn't funny enough
- Warner Bros. release teaser for Pokemon: Detective Pikachu
- China sprouts the first life ever made on the Moons surface
- Zelda: Link's Awakening Switch & GameBoy comparison video
- Apex Legends mods have banned over 16,000 cheaters so far
- Z77X-UD5H Bios Issue When Setting CPU Multiplier Above 44
- Resident Evil 2 Remake Review: Fright Night
- HELP !!!! ASROCK Z77 PRO3 "NON-K OC MENU" disappeared :-(
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- BundleFest is coming - Get ready for the biggest bundle event of the year
- Team NINJA Announces DEAD OR ALIVE 6 Deluxe Demo, World Championship, and SNK Collaboration
- Bandai Namco Entertainment America Inc. Launches Jump Force; The Ultimate Manga Crossover Extravaganza
- The Escape Room Puzzle Game Themed On The Seven Deadly Sins Will Hit Steam On Feb 28th
- [01Studio] Indie MMORPG - Citywars Savage