Transcend Information, (Transcend), a worldwide leader in storage, multimedia and industrial products, announced that it will be exhibiting at COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2015 from June 2-6 at Taipei World Trade Center Nangang Exhibition Hall in Taipei, Taiwan. This year, Transcend will showcase its latest car video recorders, body camera and a more complete industrial product lineup with professional on-site demonstrations at booth J0818.
DrivePro Car Video Recorders and Body Camera
During the tradeshow, Transcend will present its entire range of car video recorders and the new body camera. Live demonstrations will highlight advanced features of its latest DrivePro 220 car video recorder equipped with Lane Departure Warning System and Forward Collision Warning System for extra safety, the DrivePro 520 dual lens car video recorder that can capture the footage from both inside and outside of the vehicles at the same time, and the DrivePro700 body camera aimed at the police officers and security staff as a protective measure.
Industrial Solutions for Mission-Critical Applications
Transcend's industrial-grade product portfolio is comprised of a wide range of memory and flash-based products. This includes the next-generation DDR4 memory modules and a complete lineup of industrial SSD solutions, ranging from 2.5" SATA III SSDs, Half-slim SSDs, mSATA SSDs, mSATA mini SSDs to the latest M.2 SSDs.
As the concept of Internet of Things (IoT) is rapidly becoming mainstream, this year Transcend will showcase the innovative industrial applications based on four fields - Internet of Things, Internet of Vehicle, Smart Home, and Industry 4.0. To highlight the ultimate stability and great compatibility in diverse industrial applications, Transcend will also conduct four professional on-site demonstrations, including SSD anti-vibration test, SSD lifespan monitoring software, sudden power-off test, and wide-temperature operation.
In addition to DrivePro Series and industrial solutions, Transcend will also display its complete product lineup of storage and multimedia products, including the Apple solutions, UHS-I Class 3 ultra high speed memory cards, USB 3.0 flashdrives, USB on-the-go devices, external hard drives, digital music players, and accessories.
Latest News Posts
- Diablo III once resembled Diablo II
- Final Fantasy XIV's new expansion is called Shadowbringers
- Cliffy B is done making games
- Devil May Cry TV show coming to Netflix
- Sony skips E3 2019 for PlayStation-centric showcase
- Z390 Taichi Onboard LED issue
- Z77-D3H MB and bizzare boot issue
- HyperX Gaming microSD 128GB Review
- FS:[20Pieces] Apple iPhone XR.Xs.Xs Max 64/256/512GB.$8,980
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions