Announcing the availability of the Anidees AI-06 V2 case that has the same premium design as the original, however this new version has even more great features. The elegant, premium and sleek visual of the chassis is for those who want a clean and minimal workspace.
The I/O panel on top of the case has had an overhaul, keeping the two USB2 and two USB3 ports along with the microphone and audio ports, Anidees has added an SD card reader and also a fan controller. The AI-06 V2 has been designed to hold more hard drives, giving the user eight 3.5" hard drive cages and one 2.5" cage that is placed discreetly behind the motherboard tray.
Further watercooling support is improved, the original AI-06 could only withhold one 240 radiator, with this new version the case can support three 240 radiators, in the top, front and bottom of the chassis.
There has also been design changes with the transparent side window, the window is tinted and is 94% larger than the previous design, allowing you to see more of your hardware inside, the on off switch has also changed slightly in design to follow suit with the other series of AI models. For more information, and to purchase, visit this page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- EVGA reveal the DG-7 mid-tower gaming PC case range
- GIGABYTE announces Aorus K9 optical switch gaming keyboard
- Samsung might have accidentally teased foldable Galaxy X
- Uber taps Volvo, adds 24,000 self-driving cars to its gang
- Uber updates app with 'Live Location' functionality
- Intel 15.X series Raid Rom compatible with X99??
- Intel Optane SSD 900P 280GB & 480GB AIC NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- p8z77-v Deluxe won't boot after new install of Win 10
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ