Announcing the availability of the Anidees AI-06 V2 case that has the same premium design as the original, however this new version has even more great features. The elegant, premium and sleek visual of the chassis is for those who want a clean and minimal workspace.
The I/O panel on top of the case has had an overhaul, keeping the two USB2 and two USB3 ports along with the microphone and audio ports, Anidees has added an SD card reader and also a fan controller. The AI-06 V2 has been designed to hold more hard drives, giving the user eight 3.5" hard drive cages and one 2.5" cage that is placed discreetly behind the motherboard tray.
Further watercooling support is improved, the original AI-06 could only withhold one 240 radiator, with this new version the case can support three 240 radiators, in the top, front and bottom of the chassis.
There has also been design changes with the transparent side window, the window is tinted and is 94% larger than the previous design, allowing you to see more of your hardware inside, the on off switch has also changed slightly in design to follow suit with the other series of AI models. For more information, and to purchase, visit this page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz