ZOTAC International, a global innovator and manufacturer of video card and mini PCs, today puts the limelight on the brand new R Series, the new member of the ZBOX mini PC family. This is the small form factor solution that is more than a personal PC with its storage solution and
functionalities while providing the same power efficiency and space saving features that users expect from ZBOX.
"This is certainly a breakthrough for both the mini PC and personal computing," explains Tony Wong, CEO, ZOTAC International. "We are adding more functions to elevate the mini PC to a whole new plane while keeping our signature space saving design and power efficiency. This new addition to the mini PC family will open new doors to even more functionalities."
The R Series
We are pleased to introduce the ZBOX RI323 and ZBOX RI531 series as they make their debut. One of the main features is the ability to combine two HDD/SSD storage devices into a RAID 0 or RAID 1 configuration. As both ZBOXs come natively equipped with two storage slots, users will be able to fully utilize their storage devices and create a logical drive that either improves the read/write speed, or one that provides redundancy to protect sensitive data.
The R Series also supports non-RAID configuration, providing support to drives of various sizes. This allow users to use existing drives without the additional cost of purchasing two drives of the same storage size. Using the JBOD configuration, differently-sized drives could be organized into one logical unit, akin to simple addition. The R Series is the mini PC that provides the perfect storage solution for many home and office users.
Do more with R
While both RI323 series and RI531 series are suited for home and office use, they are also designed with commercial and industrial purposes in mind. Equipped with a COM port, this enables the unit to be embedded into a vast array of machinery and electronic devices and act as a controller and data transfer device. Applications include digital signage, entertainment, and kiosk controllers. The R Series has the capacity to do more.
RI323 harnesses the utility of two storage devices with an Intel processor, 802.11ac Wi-Fi and dual gigabit LAN connection to provide immense storage capacity and blazing fast network connections. RI531 provides the user with greater functionality with two storage devices and one mSATA SSD slot for up to three storage solutions. This enables more options, and coupled with an Intel 5th Gen Core i3 processor, Intel HD Graphics 5500, 802.11ac Wi-Fi and dual gigabit LAN connection, there is so much more the mini PC could do.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5 trophy list revealed, 20-30 hour platinum run
- Kirby Star Allies launch trailer released, shows abilities
- Battlegrounds hits 5 million players on Xbox One
- Frogwares release The Sinking City gameplay footage
- SEGA releases TOP SECRET Sonic Racing game
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- 20 Pieces Galaxy S9+256GB Site www.BizFests.com $11,740
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit