In early 2014, a revolutionary slim form factor case called the RVZ01 was created by SilverStone's RAVEN team that exceeded and redefined what a slim HTPC or console-styled PC case could do. As a follow up, SilverStone created another new line called the Fortress Z to cater to enthusiasts with affinity for all metal design in slim form factor cases, thus the FTZ01 was born. Similar to RVZ01, the FTZ01 utilizes a PCI-E riser and custom designed fans to accommodate the biggest consumer video card on the market with superb air cooling performance and the ability to support liquid cooling*. Designed for use in either vertical or horizontal orientation, it can be placed comfortably in any space-constrained environment that requires a powerful PC. For those looking to build a premium, all-metal slim form factor PC, there is no better choice than the FTZ01.
- Classic exterior built from aluminum unibody frame
- Supports video card up to 13 inches
- Mini-ITX motherboard & SFX PSU compatible
- Maximum performance in slim form factor with support for liquid cooling*
- Positive air pressure design for excellent cooling/quietness and dust-prevention
- Fits in nearly any environment with horizontal or vertical orientation
You can find further information here: http://www.silverstonetek.com/product.php?pid=533&area=en
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard