Tesoro Technology USA Inc., a manufacturer of high-tech gaming products, will be showcasing their latest PC gaming peripherals at COMPUTEX 2015, June 2nd - 5th, including a new lineup of gaming products. Attendees can view the whole line of new and upcoming gaming peripherals as well as check out their latest mechanical keyboards at Taipei International Convention Center (TICC) 1F Meeting Room 106.
For the past few years, Tesoro has been focusing mainly on mechanical gaming keyboards. Four years ago Tesoro launched its first mechanical keyboard. Since then, Tesoro has expanded its line into one of the largest portfolios of mechanical gaming keyboards in the market targeting the different needs of gamers. To expand its gaming focus, the company is going to release a new catalog of gaming mice, headsets, PC cases and accessories, while still maintaining and upgrading its vast portfolio of keyboards.
5 New Mice
With its new determination to provide a larger variety of gaming products, Tesoro will announce a total of 5 new gaming mice to its portfolio. The gaming mice will span between performance mice with the best sensors available in the market, to value versions that bring quality gaming session at budget. New gaming mice are focused on FPS, MMO, and RTS games, with a main focus on quality, ergonomics, and reliability.
Tesoro will introduce 2 new lightweight gaming headsets that will bring high audio performance, in 7.1 and 2.0 audio modes. The light weight of the headsets ensure that they are comfortable for long gaming sessions, while the high quality drivers provide clear and precise audio.
Tesoro will debut its initial series of PC chassis that will premiere later this year. Additionally, Tesoro will preview concepts for its upcoming line of mini cases.
Tesoro will also be showcasing additional models to its mechanical keyboard portfolio, including,
- An aluminum per-key RGB gaming keyboard
- An 80% keyboard that features 104/105 keys, slim mechanical keyboard concept that features newest technology in gaming switches, and
- Updated versions of the current portfolio.
Additionally, Tesoro will announce new partnerships and introduce new models focused on industrial applications, such as keyboards with trackballs.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Amazon Prime price will increase to $119 in May
- Pokemon Switch RPG listed as 2018 or later
- Nintendo sold 15 million Switch consoles in FY2017
- Nintendo president Tatsumi Kimishima to step down
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard Review
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit