Tesoro Technology USA Inc., a manufacturer of high-tech gaming products, will be showcasing their latest PC gaming peripherals at COMPUTEX 2015, June 2nd - 5th, including a new lineup of gaming products. Attendees can view the whole line of new and upcoming gaming peripherals as well as check out their latest mechanical keyboards at Taipei International Convention Center (TICC) 1F Meeting Room 106.
For the past few years, Tesoro has been focusing mainly on mechanical gaming keyboards. Four years ago Tesoro launched its first mechanical keyboard. Since then, Tesoro has expanded its line into one of the largest portfolios of mechanical gaming keyboards in the market targeting the different needs of gamers. To expand its gaming focus, the company is going to release a new catalog of gaming mice, headsets, PC cases and accessories, while still maintaining and upgrading its vast portfolio of keyboards.
5 New Mice
With its new determination to provide a larger variety of gaming products, Tesoro will announce a total of 5 new gaming mice to its portfolio. The gaming mice will span between performance mice with the best sensors available in the market, to value versions that bring quality gaming session at budget. New gaming mice are focused on FPS, MMO, and RTS games, with a main focus on quality, ergonomics, and reliability.
Tesoro will introduce 2 new lightweight gaming headsets that will bring high audio performance, in 7.1 and 2.0 audio modes. The light weight of the headsets ensure that they are comfortable for long gaming sessions, while the high quality drivers provide clear and precise audio.
Tesoro will debut its initial series of PC chassis that will premiere later this year. Additionally, Tesoro will preview concepts for its upcoming line of mini cases.
Tesoro will also be showcasing additional models to its mechanical keyboard portfolio, including,
- An aluminum per-key RGB gaming keyboard
- An 80% keyboard that features 104/105 keys, slim mechanical keyboard concept that features newest technology in gaming switches, and
- Updated versions of the current portfolio.
Additionally, Tesoro will announce new partnerships and introduce new models focused on industrial applications, such as keyboards with trackballs.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- World of Warcraft expansion 'Battle for Azeroth' releases
- FromSoftware release Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice screenshots
- Capcom/Valve to fix Monster Hunter: World connection errors
- Marvel's Spider-Man gameplay launch trailer unveiled early
- Nintendo smashes Sony in total hardware sales: 700 million+
- Buy (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $2000
- RAID 0 on a really old Motherboard
- Z97-UD5H-BK: Modded BIOS for NVME support
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $1,300
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990WX and 2950X Review
- Samsung's 16Gb GDDR6 Memory Powers Latest NVIDIA Quadro Professional Graphics Solution
- NVIDIA to Collaborate with DARPA to Develop Systems for Post-Moore's Law Era
- New Turing-Based Design Revolutionizes Workflow of Millions of Designers and Artists on the Desktop and in the Datacenter
- Hybrid Rendering Fundamentally Changes Computer Graphics by Fusing Real-Time Ray Tracing, AI, Simulation and Rasterization
- AMD Launches World's Most Powerful Desktop Processor: Bigger, Better 2nd Generation AMD Ryzen Threadripper Processors Break Boundaries of High-End Desktop Market