G.SKILL International Enterprises Co., Ltd., the world's leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory, proudly announces yet another extreme speed DDR4 memory kit to the market at a blistering 3666MHz with only 1.35V! This first-of-its-kind top speed memory kit features a 16GB (4GBx4) capacity and premium class Samsung 4Gb IC chips.
Validated on the GIGABYTE X99 SOC Champion motherboard, the Ripjaws 4 series DDR4-3666MHz memory kit takes the high-end desktop X99 chipset platform to new heights in the exciting preparation for the upcoming DDR4 platform.
DDR4 memory has come a long way since its release nine months ago in August 2014. With this latest achievement at 3666MHz extreme memory speed, the full potential processing power of the Intel X99 platform can now be realized. Your ultimate gaming system or workstation can now run smoother than ever as you progress from level to level in-game or switching from workload to workload.
Intel XMP Support
This G.SKILL DDR4 3666MHz 16GB (4GBx4) memory kit comes with the latest Intel XMP 2.0 standard developed for the Intel X99 platform. It provides PC enthusiasts an entirely trouble-free overclocking experience to boost their systems for extreme levels of performance, while retaining system stability.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
All G.SKILL memory products come with a lifetime warranty and the G.SKILL technical team is always ready to provide consumers with complete technical support via online forums, telephone and email.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice devs shocked at PC game sales
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze overview trailer reveal
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- AMD CPU hero Jim Keller leaving Tesla to join Intel
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit