MSI, world leading in motherboard design, is pleased to announce the launch of 8 new AMD FM2+/FM2 socket based motherboards supporting the latest AMD Godavari APU. These new models are available in ATX, micro-ATX, and mini-ATX form factors and are backwards compatible with FM2 processors (Kaveri, Richland, Trinity, 6000 and 5000 series). MSI has packed these models with a rich blend of features and technologies, such as onboard LAN, PCI Express 3.0 x16, SATA 6Gb/s, USB 3.0 and multiple display support, offering the most stable and most cost-effective solution available.
New MSI AMD FM2+/FM2 Motherboards
The best price/performance solution for efficient PCs
MSI's new A88X, A78 and A68H based motherboards are available in different form factors and offer a great choice in connectivity with a RAID controller, onboard LAN, PCI Express 3.0 x16, SATA and up to 10 USB ports.
When combined with today's processors such as Godavari and Kaveri APUs, featuring advanced integrated graphics, MSI's new A88X, A78 and A68H based motherboards support AMD Eyefinity. All these features come at a very attractive price point, making the new MSI A88X, A78 and A68H based motherboards the most comprehensive and most cost-effective solution available.
Military Class 4: The Most Stable Military Class Components
MSI uses award-winning Military Class 4 components, composed of high quality components such as Solid CAPs and Dark Chokes, which ensure your PC runs stable under extreme conditions. These key components have all passed testing to military standards, ensuring reliable performance in the harshest environments.
Military Class Essentials
The core of Military Class 4 is based on the essential elements which increase your stability in the most extreme conditions. Humidity- and high temperature protection ensure system stability in any environment, no matter what. The new structure of the PCB limits EMI emission. On top of that, all connectors have ESD protection to prevent short-circuiting.
OC Genie 4, Click BIOS 4 & Command Center
The MSI A68H series motherboards are equipped with many exclusive technologies, including the one-second overclocking tool OC Genie 4, the easy to use Click BIOS 4 and the Command Center software that combines features such as monitoring, tuning and controlling of your hardware. The unprecedented level of flexibility and control offered in MSI's unique hard- and software design puts you in the driver's seat of your motherboards configuration.
For more information about pricing and availability, please contact a local official MSI distributor.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Uber settles lawsuit with Indian rape victim
- Outlast games coming to the Nintendo Switch in Q1 2018
- Anheuser-Busch places order for 40 Tesla Semi trucks
- Celebrities will answer your Google search questions
- Justin Roiland introduces Squanch Games and teases new title
- Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 7 - Which M.2 socket should I use
- MSI Z170A PC Mate Unlock NVRAM
- LaCie 2Big Dock Thunderbolt 3 20TB External HDD Review
- Z270X Gaming K7....SLOW Boot?
- ATEN Phantom S UC3410 Gamepad to Keyboard Emulator Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series