MSI Computer Corp, a leading manufacturer of computer hardware products and solutions, unveils the Prestige Series laptops with True Color Technology for mobile executives, creative professionals and multimedia lovers. Uncompromised in every way, MSI's Prestige Series laptops feature high-performance components, premium boutique design, and MSI's proprietary technology that maximizes display color accuracy.
MSI's True Color Technology ensures color accuracy through a calibration process that adjusts the screen's color temperature, visible color range and gray level stage. True Color panels display the most lifelike and balanced images by perfectly matching the sRGB color range, the standard for color displays, printers and the internet.
"The Prestige Series laptops offer the truest colors available and ensures the images you see are accurately reflected in a camera, computer, tablet, mobile phone, TV or printer," says Andy Tung, president of MSI Pan America.
MSI's Prestige Series laptops showcases 6 different color profiles to maximize performance; sRGB default mode for optimum graphics, Gamer to increase brightness, Designer with increased clarity for ultra-clear lines, Anti-Blue to reduce harmful blue light, Movie to optimize contrast for even more vivid graphics, and Office to minimizes eye strain after long term use.
An exemplary model of performance and style, the True Color Technicolor Certified Prestige Series laptops come with Intel's Core i7 processor, NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 950M GPU, Killer Gaming Network, Dynaudio sound with Nahimic Audio Enhancer and MSI's Audio Boost, and can support 3 monitors simultaneously at 4K resolution via it's Mini DisplayPort and HDMI. For the best viewing experience, the Prestige Series also incorporates a non-glare LCD display with wide-viewing angle technology, giving the user the perfect image from multiple perspectives.
MSI's Prestige Series laptops are now available in 15-inch and 17-inch configurations starting at $1,199.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Take-Two: Microtransactions help buffer risk of new IP
- UK official responds to lootbox petition
- Rocket League hosts Halloween event 'Haunted Hallows'
- Team Liquid wins SL i-League Invitational Season 3
- Ex-Naughty Dog developer claims he was sexually harassed
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz