MSI Computer Corp, a leading manufacturer of computer hardware products and solutions, unveils the Prestige Series laptops with True Color Technology for mobile executives, creative professionals and multimedia lovers. Uncompromised in every way, MSI's Prestige Series laptops feature high-performance components, premium boutique design, and MSI's proprietary technology that maximizes display color accuracy.
MSI's True Color Technology ensures color accuracy through a calibration process that adjusts the screen's color temperature, visible color range and gray level stage. True Color panels display the most lifelike and balanced images by perfectly matching the sRGB color range, the standard for color displays, printers and the internet.
"The Prestige Series laptops offer the truest colors available and ensures the images you see are accurately reflected in a camera, computer, tablet, mobile phone, TV or printer," says Andy Tung, president of MSI Pan America.
MSI's Prestige Series laptops showcases 6 different color profiles to maximize performance; sRGB default mode for optimum graphics, Gamer to increase brightness, Designer with increased clarity for ultra-clear lines, Anti-Blue to reduce harmful blue light, Movie to optimize contrast for even more vivid graphics, and Office to minimizes eye strain after long term use.
An exemplary model of performance and style, the True Color Technicolor Certified Prestige Series laptops come with Intel's Core i7 processor, NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 950M GPU, Killer Gaming Network, Dynaudio sound with Nahimic Audio Enhancer and MSI's Audio Boost, and can support 3 monitors simultaneously at 4K resolution via it's Mini DisplayPort and HDMI. For the best viewing experience, the Prestige Series also incorporates a non-glare LCD display with wide-viewing angle technology, giving the user the perfect image from multiple perspectives.
MSI's Prestige Series laptops are now available in 15-inch and 17-inch configurations starting at $1,199.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit