The need for media storage and transmission is increasing significantly, as multimedia data becomes more and more popular and large-capacity portable hard drives have now must-have products. Apacer always placed consumer needs as our main concern for product development, and has made another breakthrough after the release of the AC233 USB 3.0 portable hard drive by increasing the storage capacity and transmission speed of the portable hard drive, and released the all new ultra-high speed AC330 USB 3.0 portable hard drive that can store large amounts of multimedia data.
Read/write speed can reach as high as 110MB per second and is targeted towards businessmen who have heavy multimedia file usage needs. It has a tailored simple black metal case where the black does not lose individuality, and meets the file storage needs of urban users who pursue fashion and sophisticated high-level managers. It can effectively complete file transfer using a transfer speed three times faster than USB 2.0, saving time. Apacer's ultra-high speed 2.5 inch USB 3.0 portable hard drive comes in 500 GB and 1 TB capacity selections that allow you to easily backup large amounts of data and safely manage your files.
Doubled capacity, increased transmission speed
Apacer's ultra-high speed AC330 USB 3.0 portable hard drive supports plug & play, with read/write speeds tested up to 110 MB per second, effectively saving transmission time for large files so users can easily backup their data and safely manage their files. There are two capacity selections 500 GB and 1 TB, meeting storage need trends.
Grasps latest trends and meets various needs
Apacer's ultra-high speed AC330 USB 3.0 portable hard drive is targeted toward heavy multimedia data users, whether it is for storing or transmitting sales briefing videos for business, design files for art major students, raw picture files for photographers or to help high-level managers to carry files on business trips; file transfer can be completed effectively using a transmission speed three times faster than USB 2.0 products.
Thin black metal case
AC330 USB 3.0 portable hard drive uses an ultra-thin design with a thickness of only 12.4 mm. The stylish black case has a white central frame, making it simple yet unique; it is easy to carry and allows ultra-speed sending and storing of multimedia files at any time.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- World of Warcraft expansion 'Battle for Azeroth' releases
- FromSoftware release Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice screenshots
- Capcom/Valve to fix Monster Hunter: World connection errors
- Marvel's Spider-Man gameplay launch trailer unveiled early
- Nintendo smashes Sony in total hardware sales: 700 million+
- Buy (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $2000
- RAID 0 on a really old Motherboard
- Z97-UD5H-BK: Modded BIOS for NVME support
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $1,300
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990WX and 2950X Review
- Samsung's 16Gb GDDR6 Memory Powers Latest NVIDIA Quadro Professional Graphics Solution
- NVIDIA to Collaborate with DARPA to Develop Systems for Post-Moore's Law Era
- New Turing-Based Design Revolutionizes Workflow of Millions of Designers and Artists on the Desktop and in the Datacenter
- Hybrid Rendering Fundamentally Changes Computer Graphics by Fusing Real-Time Ray Tracing, AI, Simulation and Rasterization
- AMD Launches World's Most Powerful Desktop Processor: Bigger, Better 2nd Generation AMD Ryzen Threadripper Processors Break Boundaries of High-End Desktop Market