The need for media storage and transmission is increasing significantly, as multimedia data becomes more and more popular and large-capacity portable hard drives have now must-have products. Apacer always placed consumer needs as our main concern for product development, and has made another breakthrough after the release of the AC233 USB 3.0 portable hard drive by increasing the storage capacity and transmission speed of the portable hard drive, and released the all new ultra-high speed AC330 USB 3.0 portable hard drive that can store large amounts of multimedia data.
Read/write speed can reach as high as 110MB per second and is targeted towards businessmen who have heavy multimedia file usage needs. It has a tailored simple black metal case where the black does not lose individuality, and meets the file storage needs of urban users who pursue fashion and sophisticated high-level managers. It can effectively complete file transfer using a transfer speed three times faster than USB 2.0, saving time. Apacer's ultra-high speed 2.5 inch USB 3.0 portable hard drive comes in 500 GB and 1 TB capacity selections that allow you to easily backup large amounts of data and safely manage your files.
Doubled capacity, increased transmission speed
Apacer's ultra-high speed AC330 USB 3.0 portable hard drive supports plug & play, with read/write speeds tested up to 110 MB per second, effectively saving transmission time for large files so users can easily backup their data and safely manage their files. There are two capacity selections 500 GB and 1 TB, meeting storage need trends.
Grasps latest trends and meets various needs
Apacer's ultra-high speed AC330 USB 3.0 portable hard drive is targeted toward heavy multimedia data users, whether it is for storing or transmitting sales briefing videos for business, design files for art major students, raw picture files for photographers or to help high-level managers to carry files on business trips; file transfer can be completed effectively using a transmission speed three times faster than USB 2.0 products.
Thin black metal case
AC330 USB 3.0 portable hard drive uses an ultra-thin design with a thickness of only 12.4 mm. The stylish black case has a white central frame, making it simple yet unique; it is easy to carry and allows ultra-speed sending and storing of multimedia files at any time.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 showed off on next-gen Xbox One X
- Wolfenstein II can 'utilize the power' of Radeon RX Vega
- Battlegrounds 2 won't happen, as the game is a service
- Galaxy S9 logo leaks, still has a headphone jack
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard