Eforb (http://eforbgames.com) today announced that its Gamebox game distribution and monetization platform now supports Google DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP) to more effectively manage and optimize ad inventory. DFP is a comprehensive hosted digital ad-serving platform that streamlines ad management for improved advertising margins, and supports advanced targeting capabilities and ad trafficking. With today's latest release, Gamebox becomes the only platform for game publishers and website owners in the market offering ad campaign automation and reporting transparency.
With Gamebox, website owners can easily add a customized game page into their website to engage, retain and monetize site visitors. Game developers can add their games to a global network of website owners for quickly and effectively publishing and monetizing their games. Gamebox helps website owners and game developers monetize through microtransactions and advertising already implemented within the platform and managed directly by Eforb. Gamebox provides partners with simple and fast installation, deep customization capabilities and now, thanks to DFP, campaign transparency that everyone deserves.
Owner and Inspirational Master of Eforb, Anton Ustimenko, said: "Google DFP is a leading ad-serving platform and we are proud to release the latest version of Gamebox with a tight integration. We've had great demand for this capability from our partners, and we expect this integration to help us rapidly address increasing requests from ad publisher clients going forward seamlessly as we scale."
Eforb initially launched Gamebox in December 2014, and the publishing platform has already achieved success in Eastern Europe on Ukrainian major websites, such as obozrevatel.com, gazeta.ua, korrespondent.net, and bigmir.net, reaching more than 15 million visitors. Internal data shows high engagement among website visitors within Gamebox games, proving that game pages not only grow ad revenue by 30-40%, but also help retain users at a 20% greater rate thanks to its engaging and interactive content.
Since Gamebox combines several roles into the management platform - website owners, game developers, ad providers and their ad sales teams - it was critical for the platform to provide automation and transparency. Integrating with Google's DFP was the natural next step for Eforb. DFP was the only platform suitable for integrating with Gamebox's complex platform structure. DFP allows managers to create real-time reporting that encapsulates the full initiative. It also allows ad providers to manage campaigns more effectively for maximizing revenue through its ads manager. Additionally, its API auto-generates ad blocks for less downtime, such that once the website owner has created the game page on their website, ads start showing automatically. Integrating Google DFP was the final step for the Gamebox platform to become absolutely automatic and transparent for partners. Now, Gamebox is able to provide a complete bridge between website owners, game developers and ad providers to increase game distribution, and user monetization and engagement business goals.
To learn more about Gamebox, visit http://eforbgames.com.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Survive a 'Murder on the Orient Express' in our Blu-ray give
- War Thunder on Xbox One X will hit 60FPS later this year
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X benched: whips ass against Ryzen 7 1700X
- ASUS ROG X470-F STRIX motherboard tease, ready for new Ryzen
- NVIDIA RTX technology: real-time ray tracing for games
- 20 Pieces Galaxy S9+256GB Site www.BizFests.com $11,740
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit