ZOTAC Ships High-Performance Mini-ITX Platform
New ZOTAC GeForce 9300-ITX WiFi shipping to retailers and distributors worldwide
HONG KONG - Feb. 18, 2009 - ZOTAC International, an award-winning manufacturer of NVIDIA-based motherboards and graphics cards, today announced its high-performance mini-ITX platform - the ZOTAC GeForce 9300-ITX WiFi - is now shipping to retailers and distributors across the globe. The ZOTAC GeForce 9300-ITX WiFi made its debut during the 2009 Consumer Electronics Show and received great praise and interest.
Joining the power of a NVIDIA CUDA-ready GeForce 9300 graphics with socket LGA775 Intel processors into a miniature mini-ITX form factor, the ZOTAC GeForce 9300-ITX WiFi delivers unprecedented performance to mini-ITX small form factor systems.
The integrated GeForce 9300 graphics processor features 16 screaming-fast stream processors for high-performance in the latest DirectX 10, OpenGL 2.1 and NVIDIA CUDA based 3D games and applications. If more graphics power is desired, the ZOTAC GeForce 9300-ITX WiFi packs a PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot for high-performance graphics upgrades.
NVIDIA Hybrid SLI technology enables the ZOTAC GeForce 9300-ITX WiFi to work with Hybrid SLI compatible PCI Express x16 graphics cards for a mild performance boost by joining the power of the motherboard GPU with the graphics card for a single high-performance graphics solution.
"We've packed a lot of performance into such a small platform with the ZOTAC GeForce 9300-ITX WiFi. With the GeForce 9300 graphics processor, PCI Express x16 slot and Hybrid SLI technology, the ZOTAC GeForce 9300-ITX WiFi is able to keep up with larger form factor systems," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
Integrated wireless 802.11b/g enables the ZOTAC GeForce 9300-ITX WiFi to connect to home networks wirelessly without additional USB adapters or expansion cards. The integrated wireless adapter on the ZOTAC GeForce 9300-ITX WiFi delivers speeds of up to 54Mbps with compatible home networks.
NVIDIA PureVideo HD technology makes the ZOTAC GeForce 9300-ITX WiFi an ideal home theater PC solution. PureVideo HD technology decodes Blu-ray and other high-definition video formats using the graphics processor, freeing up the system processor for other tasks.
PureVideo HD technology also enhances standard definition content to near-high-definition levels of visual quality, letting users experience their existing standard-definition video collections like never before.
"Aside from being a high-performance mini-ITX platform, the ZOTAC GeForce 9300-ITX WiFi is also an ideal platform for home theater PCs. Pairing the ZOTAC GeForce 9300-ITX WiFi with a low-power 45nm Intel processor, would make a low power and cool running home theater PC with wireless network connectivity," Mr. Berger added.
It's time to play with the ZOTAC GeForce 9300-ITX WiFi!
New ZOTAC GeForce 9300-ITX WiFi platform
NVIDIA GeForce 9300 mGPU
16 stream processors
Hybrid SLI compatible
Microsoft DirectX 10 and OpenGL 2.1 compatible
NVIDIA CUDA and PhysX ready
NVIDIA PureVideo HD technology
Full-length PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot
HDMI (w/Audio), DVI (w/Audio) and VGA outputs
Integrated 802.11b/g WiFi
Intel Core 2, Celeron and Pentium support - Socket LGA775
1333 MHz front-side bus compatible
2 DDR2 DIMM slots
Up to 8GB of DDR2 memory
ZOTAC Extended Warranty (visit https://www.zotac.com for details)
About ZOTAC International (MCO) Limited
ZOTAC International is a part of PC Partner Ltd. Group. ZOTAC is also one of the largest NVIDIA add-in board and motherboard manufacturers in the world with over 10 years of quality manufacturing experience. The ZOTAC philosophy is to deliver the latest products at competitive prices without sacrificing quality.
For further information please visit https://www.zotac.com
Latest News Posts
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- DOOM Rebooted will get a physical deluxe soundtrack release
- Radical Heights - first patch, new gun/performance increases
- Sea of Thieves patch 1.0.4, Rares attempt at stability
- Insomniacs Spider-Man leaked screenshots tease two villains
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- FS 30 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $7,740
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit