NZXT is redefining bold chassis design with its new PC case, the Noctis 450. The mid-tower case is equipped with a unique blend of modern functionality from an award winning chassis and a streamlined yet aggressive exterior design style. Noctis introduces a new overlay of floating ventilation panels and a generous amount of mesh to bring you an uncompromising combination of design and function. The case comes with ambient underglow lighting in addition to NZXT's signature I/O LEDs and the lighting switch is updated to allow for multi-step adjusted lighting configurations.
The floating panel design provides 10 times more ventilation surface area compared to NZXT's award winning H440 case. For added cooling, Noctis 450 features a PWM fan hub that can support up to 8 fans. To take advantage of the PWM fan hub, users can connect it to the motherboard to allow for PWM signals to convert to voltage signals for case fans. Users can also connect the PWM fan hub to a Kraken product and adjust fan profiles via CAM. Additionally, the case comes pre-installed with three FN V2 120mm fans in the front and one FN V2 140mm in the rear to provide optimal cooling out of the box. Supporting both 140mm and 120mm fans, the steel top and front panels come Kraken ready and can fit radiators up to 360 mm.
Noctis features NZXT's popular and award winning power supply shroud, concealing unsightly cables and allowing for effortless cable management. For storage options, two SSD trays are mounted on top of the shroud while five modular steel hard drives trays are installed in front of the chassis.
Poised and ready to take your build to the next level, the Noctis is available now for pre-order at the NZXT Armory Store in Matte Black and Glossy White for $139.99.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Survive a 'Murder on the Orient Express' in our Blu-ray give
- War Thunder on Xbox One X will hit 60FPS later this year
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X benched: whips ass against Ryzen 7 1700X
- ASUS ROG X470-F STRIX motherboard tease, ready for new Ryzen
- NVIDIA RTX technology: real-time ray tracing for games
- 20 Pieces Galaxy S9+256GB Site www.BizFests.com $11,740
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit