Cooler Master, a leading creator, innovator, and manufacturer of desktop components and peripherals today announced the addition of the Extra Large Swift-RX to compliment and complete the Swift-RX mousepad series.
The recently launched Swift-RX mousepad series will now also be available in an XL size for environments where a normal size mousepad just isn't enough. The Swift-RX XL's size is 900 x 360 mm, making it large enough to not only give enough space to the mouse but also the entire keyboard for maximum surface area.
The Swift-RX XL, just like the Small (S), Medium (M) and Large (L), is designed for gamers who desire both comfort and speed in their mousepad. The mousepad is crafted with finely textured microscopic mesh to ensure excellent precision for both optical and laser sensors and encompasses a very smooth, low friction surface for optimal comfort and control. The base of the mousepad is made of 100% natural rubber to ensure the mousepad stays in place, regardless of how intense you game. The Swift-RX XL also features the special treated stitched edges which prevents the top surface from fraying and makes the mousepad extremely durable.
The Swift-RX mousepad series are available in four sizes to suit everyone's needs: Small: 250x210mm, Medium: 320x270mm, Large: 450x360mm and now Extra Large: 900x360. All models of the Swift-RX series share a 3mm thickness.
The Swift-RX XL will be available from end of April, beginning of May for a MSRP of €29,90. The Swift-RX Small, Medium and Large are also available from for a MSRP of €9,50, €13,50 and €19,50. Price and availability may vary based on region.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit