Cooler Master, a leading creator, innovator, and manufacturer of desktop components and peripherals today announced the addition of the Extra Large Swift-RX to compliment and complete the Swift-RX mousepad series.
The recently launched Swift-RX mousepad series will now also be available in an XL size for environments where a normal size mousepad just isn't enough. The Swift-RX XL's size is 900 x 360 mm, making it large enough to not only give enough space to the mouse but also the entire keyboard for maximum surface area.
The Swift-RX XL, just like the Small (S), Medium (M) and Large (L), is designed for gamers who desire both comfort and speed in their mousepad. The mousepad is crafted with finely textured microscopic mesh to ensure excellent precision for both optical and laser sensors and encompasses a very smooth, low friction surface for optimal comfort and control. The base of the mousepad is made of 100% natural rubber to ensure the mousepad stays in place, regardless of how intense you game. The Swift-RX XL also features the special treated stitched edges which prevents the top surface from fraying and makes the mousepad extremely durable.
The Swift-RX mousepad series are available in four sizes to suit everyone's needs: Small: 250x210mm, Medium: 320x270mm, Large: 450x360mm and now Extra Large: 900x360. All models of the Swift-RX series share a 3mm thickness.
The Swift-RX XL will be available from end of April, beginning of May for a MSRP of €29,90. The Swift-RX Small, Medium and Large are also available from for a MSRP of €9,50, €13,50 and €19,50. Price and availability may vary based on region.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen 'Super Secret' Navi GPU teased
- Fallout developers won't use micro-transactions in new game
- Self-driving cars expected to create a $7 trillion industry
- Extinction will be micro-transaction free
- Google upgrade their trade-in program to cardboard boxes
- IN WIN AURORA Addressable RGB PWM Case Fan Review
- IN WIN POLARIS Silent RGB PWM Case Fan Review
- IN WIN 101 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- old version of bios for asrock z77 extreme 3
- SAPPHIRE Radeon RX Vega 64 NITRO Review: 3 x 8-pin PCIe?!
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series