Announcing the ZOWIE ZA series of mice, the new ambidextrous shape in three different sizes. The ZOWIE FK1 and FK2 mice have been very popular among fans of the ambidextrous shapes, but ZOWIE understands that nothing is perfect. The new ZA series has an increased height on the back of the mouse, giving the answer for the gamers who want to rest their palms comfortably on top their mouse and have an easier lift with a claw grip.
The ZA series comes in three different sizes to give gamers more choice for different hand sizes and also people that prefer bigger or smaller form factors. ZA11 is the biggest, ZA13 is the smallest and ZA12 is in between. This mouse was built with palm grip in mind due to this ZOWIE has made the design changes to the sides of the mouse that make lifting the mouse easier while the pam is resting on the mouse.
Gamers will be able to pick the right shape and size for them without any compromise to the internals, as the Avago 3310 sensor is the same across EC-A, FK1 and FK2 and now on the new released ZA series.
Features and Specification:
- Ambidextrous mouse developed for palm and claw grip usage
- Two thumb buttons on both sides to comfortably serve left- and right-handed users
- Plug and Play (no drivers needed)
- Easy to switch between left- and right-hand functionality
- 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 DPI adjustment
- Adjustable USB report rate 125 / 500 / 1000 Hz
- Perfect lift-off distance = 1.5 ~ 1.8mm
- Operating system: Win2000/XP/VISTA/7/8; Mac OS X v10.2 after
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard