Announcing the ZOWIE ZA series of mice, the new ambidextrous shape in three different sizes. The ZOWIE FK1 and FK2 mice have been very popular among fans of the ambidextrous shapes, but ZOWIE understands that nothing is perfect. The new ZA series has an increased height on the back of the mouse, giving the answer for the gamers who want to rest their palms comfortably on top their mouse and have an easier lift with a claw grip.
The ZA series comes in three different sizes to give gamers more choice for different hand sizes and also people that prefer bigger or smaller form factors. ZA11 is the biggest, ZA13 is the smallest and ZA12 is in between. This mouse was built with palm grip in mind due to this ZOWIE has made the design changes to the sides of the mouse that make lifting the mouse easier while the pam is resting on the mouse.
Gamers will be able to pick the right shape and size for them without any compromise to the internals, as the Avago 3310 sensor is the same across EC-A, FK1 and FK2 and now on the new released ZA series.
Features and Specification:
- Ambidextrous mouse developed for palm and claw grip usage
- Two thumb buttons on both sides to comfortably serve left- and right-handed users
- Plug and Play (no drivers needed)
- Easy to switch between left- and right-hand functionality
- 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 DPI adjustment
- Adjustable USB report rate 125 / 500 / 1000 Hz
- Perfect lift-off distance = 1.5 ~ 1.8mm
- Operating system: Win2000/XP/VISTA/7/8; Mac OS X v10.2 after
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Amazon Prime price will increase to $119 in May
- Pokemon Switch RPG listed as 2018 or later
- Nintendo sold 15 million Switch consoles in FY2017
- Nintendo president Tatsumi Kimishima to step down
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard Review
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit