Announcing the ZOWIE ZA series of mice, the new ambidextrous shape in three different sizes. The ZOWIE FK1 and FK2 mice have been very popular among fans of the ambidextrous shapes, but ZOWIE understands that nothing is perfect. The new ZA series has an increased height on the back of the mouse, giving the answer for the gamers who want to rest their palms comfortably on top their mouse and have an easier lift with a claw grip.
The ZA series comes in three different sizes to give gamers more choice for different hand sizes and also people that prefer bigger or smaller form factors. ZA11 is the biggest, ZA13 is the smallest and ZA12 is in between. This mouse was built with palm grip in mind due to this ZOWIE has made the design changes to the sides of the mouse that make lifting the mouse easier while the pam is resting on the mouse.
Gamers will be able to pick the right shape and size for them without any compromise to the internals, as the Avago 3310 sensor is the same across EC-A, FK1 and FK2 and now on the new released ZA series.
Features and Specification:
- Ambidextrous mouse developed for palm and claw grip usage
- Two thumb buttons on both sides to comfortably serve left- and right-handed users
- Plug and Play (no drivers needed)
- Easy to switch between left- and right-hand functionality
- 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 DPI adjustment
- Adjustable USB report rate 125 / 500 / 1000 Hz
- Perfect lift-off distance = 1.5 ~ 1.8mm
- Operating system: Win2000/XP/VISTA/7/8; Mac OS X v10.2 after
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- LGA1151 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series