MSI, world leading in motherboard design, debuts the first Intel Braswell based Mini-ITX ECO motherboards; the MSI N3050I ECO, N3150I ECO and N3700I ECO. With a rich feature set and all new onboard 14nm Dual & Quad Core Intel Celeron and Pentium Processor with next generation Intel HD graphics up to 2x faster, the new passively cooled MSI Braswell ECO motherboards are the perfect solution for HTPC or industrial devices. MSI's revolutionary power-saving design featured on its new ECO series motherboards, together with Intel's newly designed ultra-low power consuming SoC using only up to 6W, make these motherboards the next step in efficiency. Featuring a fully passive cooling solution, the new Braswell based ECO motherboards run cool, silent & efficient.
The next generation multimedia solution
The new MSI Braswell based ECO motherboards feature a wide variety of multimedia solutions such as H.265 (HEVC) hardware decoding, support for 4K output, Blu-ray playback and 8-channel HD Audio via HDMI. The new motherboards also feature two DDR3L-1600MHz SO-DIMM slots (up to 8GB Dual-Channel Memory), two SATA 6Gb/s ports, one PCIe slot, Gigabit Ethernet, COM port, USB 3.0 and HDMI 1.4b output. The new Intel Braswell processors are available feature 2x faster graphics power with support for DirectX 12 and Windows 10. All this comes in a ultra-low power, all passive cooling, small form factor design, making the new MSI Braswell based ECO motherboards the ideal solution for industrial, office or living room use.
Military Class 4: The Most Stable Military Class Components
Military Class 4 is the next step in high quality components which ensures your PC runs stable under extreme conditions. These key components have all passed the seven tests of MIL-STND-810G military class which are performed by independent laboratories to ensure stable operation under the harshest environments.
3 New ECO Models Featuring Intel Braswell Onboard
- MSI N3700I ECO with Intel Pentium Quad-core N3700, 2.40GHz SoC
- MSI N3150I ECO with Intel Celeron Quad-core N3150, 2.08GHz SoC
- MSI N3050I ECO with Intel Celeron Dual-core N3050, 2.16GHz SoC
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard