NZXT is proud to announce the launch of its advanced CAM version 2.0 PC monitoring software. Now equipped with double the data detection, a customizable interface and a highly functional FPS overlay, CAM 2.0 makes it easier than ever to monitor and maintain your PC.
CAM offers a wealth of information for both new and advanced users alike that are interested in maximizing the efficiency of their PC. With its all-encompassing approach to PC health, CAM actively monitors and records all essential statistics including network speeds, storage space, component temperatures and load usage over time. Additionally, new advanced detection offers comprehensive data on CPU / GPU specifications, motherboard voltages, HDD S.M.A.R.T. data and much, much more.
With a user friendly and modular dashboard, CAM offers the freedom to display a wide variety of information in an intuitive manner that suits your specific needs. It is the first PC monitoring software to include an in-game overlay that allows you to seamlessly monitor your frame rate, CPU/GPU usage, temperatures and more while gaming. Now with CAM basic support for both Android and iOS, you can access your data from anywhere using your mobile device.
CAM users with existing CAM components such as the GRID+ or Kraken coolers will also see improvements in customization and control for their devices through a complete user interface refresh. In May, Android users will be able to control their CAM components with their mobile devices through an upcoming update for the Android app.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Survive a 'Murder on the Orient Express' in our Blu-ray give
- War Thunder on Xbox One X will hit 60FPS later this year
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X benched: whips ass against Ryzen 7 1700X
- ASUS ROG X470-F STRIX motherboard tease, ready for new Ryzen
- NVIDIA RTX technology: real-time ray tracing for games
- 20 Pieces Galaxy S9+256GB Site www.BizFests.com $11,740
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit