Colorful Technology, the biggest NVIDIA AIC in China, announced its ITX edition GTX960, named the iGame GTX960 2GD5 BURI-Mini. The card is 168 mm in length, and it can be easily installed in congested ITX and mATX cases.
Colorful iGame GTX960 2GD5 BURI-Mini features Colorful-designed cooler, with two 8 mm and one 6 mm heat-pipes. On the PCB, Colorful uses 5 phases VRM, which is equipped all POSCAP capacitors. Like the other iGame series cards, this one also provide two different clocks models. In power efficiency mode, it runs at 1127/7010MHz; and in performance efficiency mode, the clock is set at 1152/7010MHz.
Colorful iGame GTX960 2GD5 BURI-Mini has lower power consumption than GTX 970, but better performance than those GTX 700 series which are on sale. It might be a good choice for those gamers and home users who want build small form factor gaming PCs.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze overview trailer reveal
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- AMD CPU hero Jim Keller leaving Tesla to join Intel
- NVIDIA GeForce 397.31 WHQL drivers enables RTX on Volta GPUs
- GeForce/Radeon GPUs shipments expected to drop by a huge 40%
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit