Colorful Technology, the biggest NVIDIA AIC in China, announced its ITX edition GTX960, named the iGame GTX960 2GD5 BURI-Mini. The card is 168 mm in length, and it can be easily installed in congested ITX and mATX cases.
Colorful iGame GTX960 2GD5 BURI-Mini features Colorful-designed cooler, with two 8 mm and one 6 mm heat-pipes. On the PCB, Colorful uses 5 phases VRM, which is equipped all POSCAP capacitors. Like the other iGame series cards, this one also provide two different clocks models. In power efficiency mode, it runs at 1127/7010MHz; and in performance efficiency mode, the clock is set at 1152/7010MHz.
Colorful iGame GTX960 2GD5 BURI-Mini has lower power consumption than GTX 970, but better performance than those GTX 700 series which are on sale. It might be a good choice for those gamers and home users who want build small form factor gaming PCs.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Windows 10 Pro: $12.41, Office 2016 Pro: $28.10
- Diablo III Switch coming this Fall, hits smooth 60FPS
- Halo Infinite is Halo 6, a direct sequel to Halo 5
- New Battlefield V gameplay shows destructive WW2 chaos
- PlayStation VR sales break 3 million
- Buy (3) Apple iPhone X $1.947 (Buy on our www .BizFests.com)
- Buy (3 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (A1865/A1901) New $1.947
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080: What We Know So Far
- Can't get RAM to run at rated speeds with XMP
- Buy (2 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (A1865/A1901) New $1,398
- Road Redemption Coming This Fall to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch
- PROZE: a VR survival adventure announcement trailer
- Let's Ragnarok! Legend of Solgard Launches worldwide on Mobile
- Snail Games Soft Launches My Dino in Canada