Colorful Technology, the biggest NVIDIA AIC in China, announced its ITX edition GTX960, named the iGame GTX960 2GD5 BURI-Mini. The card is 168 mm in length, and it can be easily installed in congested ITX and mATX cases.
Colorful iGame GTX960 2GD5 BURI-Mini features Colorful-designed cooler, with two 8 mm and one 6 mm heat-pipes. On the PCB, Colorful uses 5 phases VRM, which is equipped all POSCAP capacitors. Like the other iGame series cards, this one also provide two different clocks models. In power efficiency mode, it runs at 1127/7010MHz; and in performance efficiency mode, the clock is set at 1152/7010MHz.
Colorful iGame GTX960 2GD5 BURI-Mini has lower power consumption than GTX 970, but better performance than those GTX 700 series which are on sale. It might be a good choice for those gamers and home users who want build small form factor gaming PCs.
Latest News Posts
- Square Enix could go big at E3 2019 with FF7 Remake
- AMD 50th anniversary Radeon VII, Ryzen 7 2700X teased
- Halo TV show will deliver character-focused storytelling
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 430.39 drivers: ready for GTX 1650
- Digital Storm teases GeForce RTX 2070 Max-P gaming laptops
- Micron 9300 Series Enterprise SSD Review
- Disable DVD Drive as Boot Device
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Preview
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- Playrion presents its new game Airlines Manager - Tycoon 2019, world leader in airline simulation games, and announces a continued partnership with the International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- The Game Industry Conference calls for Speakers
- Fantasy Smith VR is on Steam now, come make magical weapons for the cute adventurers!
- Monster Hunter Returns to Puzzle & Dragons in Fan-Favorite Collab
- As Esports Industry Grows, Doctors Address Needs of Unique New Athletes