Introducing the Anidees AI-7m - mATX Case focused on cooling and maximum configurability. Available in black and white, the new Anidees AI-7m is an mATX case which is focused on cooling performance and maximum configurability. The sleek design reflects the same quality and materials as found on Anidees cases, but in a compact size ensuring that the system will fit in most spaces. The case supports m-ATX and Mini-ITX motherboards formats.
Like any great case, it has been designed with expert cooling in mind, with space for up to 8 fans and a 200mm silent fan pre-installed into the case. The dual chamber design compartmentalises the interior into two thermally separated zones for mainboard, CPU, GPU as well as drives and PSU. The case is suitable for watercooling with support for a top 240 mm Radiator, front 2x 240 mm and rear 1x 144/120 radiator.
With easy tool-free installation, cable routing holes the case is easy to build inside with aesthetically pleasing results. The cases are available in a window and non-side window versions, if you feel the need to show off your components to the world.
- Available Colour: Black / White
- Internal Colour: Black
- Dimension: (D/W/H) 380 x 288 x 380 mm
- Weight: 6.35kg
- Cooling System Top: 2 x 140 / 120mm fan (optional) (Air Cooling) FrontL 1 x 200mm (700 RPM, included) or 2x 140mm fan (900 RPM, include)
- Cooling System Top: 1 x 240mm Radiator (optional) (Watercooling) Front: 2 x 240mm Radiator (optional)
- Rear: 1 x 140/120mm Radiator (optional)
- ODD, HDD Cage, Removable for easy install
- MB Tray: MB Type m-ATX, Mini-ITX
- Material : Steel t=0.7mm, Plastic
- Drive Bays: 1 x 5.25" 4 x 3.5" hidden 4 x 2.5" ( 4 convert from 3.5" HDD Tray)
- I/O Panel : 2 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x Audio, 1 x MIC, Fan controller (rear)
- Expansion Slots : 5
- Power Supply : ATX PS2, up to 186mm deep (optiona)
- Cable routing below MB tray: Yes
- Maximum Compatibility: Graphics card length: 310 mm CPU cooler height: 180mm
For more information and to purchase, visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- 2K Games is making ANOTHER multiplayer game
- FSP intro new SFX DAGGER PRO 650W and 550W PSUs
- Mario Maker 2 turns the Switch into a 3DS
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Quarantine beta sign-ups available
- Gearbox announce Penn & Teller troll VR game F.U.U.U & U
- Aerocool Cylon Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- track pad stops responding
- Kensington SD2000p Nano USB-C Dock Review
- Phison PS5016-E16 PCIe 4.0 SSD First Look Preview
- Update Intel RAID ROM - How to do it?
- Minecraft notes a transcultural success in China with over 1.36 billion mod downloads
- Gearbox Raises The Curtain on Penn and Teller VR: Frankly Unfair, Unkind, Unnecessary & Underhanded, Launching June 27
- Turn-based RPG Fort Triumph receives major update, final version to come in Q1 2020 to PC and consoles
- Taiwan International Balloon Festival lifts off from Luye Highlands on June 29
- Save the Multiverse Today With the Xbox One Release of Double Cross