Introducing the Anidees AI-7m - mATX Case focused on cooling and maximum configurability. Available in black and white, the new Anidees AI-7m is an mATX case which is focused on cooling performance and maximum configurability. The sleek design reflects the same quality and materials as found on Anidees cases, but in a compact size ensuring that the system will fit in most spaces. The case supports m-ATX and Mini-ITX motherboards formats.
Like any great case, it has been designed with expert cooling in mind, with space for up to 8 fans and a 200mm silent fan pre-installed into the case. The dual chamber design compartmentalises the interior into two thermally separated zones for mainboard, CPU, GPU as well as drives and PSU. The case is suitable for watercooling with support for a top 240 mm Radiator, front 2x 240 mm and rear 1x 144/120 radiator.
With easy tool-free installation, cable routing holes the case is easy to build inside with aesthetically pleasing results. The cases are available in a window and non-side window versions, if you feel the need to show off your components to the world.
- Available Colour: Black / White
- Internal Colour: Black
- Dimension: (D/W/H) 380 x 288 x 380 mm
- Weight: 6.35kg
- Cooling System Top: 2 x 140 / 120mm fan (optional) (Air Cooling) FrontL 1 x 200mm (700 RPM, included) or 2x 140mm fan (900 RPM, include)
- Cooling System Top: 1 x 240mm Radiator (optional) (Watercooling) Front: 2 x 240mm Radiator (optional)
- Rear: 1 x 140/120mm Radiator (optional)
- ODD, HDD Cage, Removable for easy install
- MB Tray: MB Type m-ATX, Mini-ITX
- Material : Steel t=0.7mm, Plastic
- Drive Bays: 1 x 5.25" 4 x 3.5" hidden 4 x 2.5" ( 4 convert from 3.5" HDD Tray)
- I/O Panel : 2 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x Audio, 1 x MIC, Fan controller (rear)
- Expansion Slots : 5
- Power Supply : ATX PS2, up to 186mm deep (optiona)
- Cable routing below MB tray: Yes
- Maximum Compatibility: Graphics card length: 310 mm CPU cooler height: 180mm
For more information and to purchase, visit this page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit