Lexar, a leading global brand of flash memory products, today announced immediate availability of the Lexar Professional 3400x CFast 2.0 card at Lexar.com and from leading e-tailers worldwide. The new card enables professional cinematographers to quickly capture high-end, cinematic quality video and dramatically accelerate post-production workflow with read transfer speeds up to 510MB per second.
The Lexar Professional 3400x CFast 2.0 card enables the capabilities of next-generation, cinema-grade production cameras and operates at groundbreaking performance levels necessary to capture high-quality 4K and beyond video. Available in capacities up to 256GB, the Professional 3400x CFast 2.0 card can easily capture RAW and ProRes video that today's industry demands.
"Our Professional 3400x CFast 2.0 card offers content creators the right storage solutions to keep up with the demands of 4K and beyond cinema-level videography," said Adam Kaufman, director of card product marketing, Lexar. "With industry-leading write performance and capacities, we are excited to know that the next generation of content will be captured on Lexar memory cards."
The Lexar Professional 3400x CFast 2.0 card includes the latest version of Image Rescue software, comes with a limited lifetime warranty, and has MSRPs of 874.99 GBP (256GB), 525.99 GBP (128GB), 289.99 GBP (64GB), and 142.99 GBP (32GB).
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Dead Cells now on Switch, receive 20% discount
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate available at this years Evo 2018
- Sony teases 'Tombstone' villain inclusion for Spider-Man PS4
- The Hulk smashes into GTA V with new mod, download available
- Dragon Ball FighterZ for Switch, open beta starts next month
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit