ViewSonic Corp., a leading global provider of visual solution products, introduces the VG2847Smh 28-inch Full HD monitor. The VG2847Smh delivers superior screen performance with a SuperClear MVA panel while an integrated virtual desktop infrastructure endpoint mount makes it an ideal desktop monitor solution for business, government and educational organizations deploying VDI solutions.
With its SuperClear Pro MVA panel and 1080p (1920x1080) resolution, the ViewSonic VG2847Smh delivers a crisp viewing experience with wide viewing angles, and smooth color gradient. The easy-to-use integrated endpoint mount allows client boxes to be installed on the back of the monitor, without interfering with the ergonomic design. For company's investing in VDI-based desktop or need a high performance business monitor, the VG2847Smh comes with future-proof connectivity options including HDMI, DisplayPort and VGA inputs, and USB ports.
"With impressive front-of-screen performance, large screen real estate, ergonomic design, and maximum compatibility with peripherals, the VG2847Smh delivers high-performance and a seamless solution for all enterprise environments," said Kenneth Mau, senior product marketing manager at ViewSonic Americas.
ViewSonic's exclusive ViewMode technology delivers exceptional color rendering while Flicker-Free and Blue Light Filter technologies provide a more comfortable viewing experience. The VG2847Smh is ENERGY STAR and EPEAT certified and backed by ViewSonic's industry-leading pixel performance guarantee and three-year limited warranty.
Shipping in April 2015, the VG2847Smh will be available for an MSRP of $491 (USD).
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit