ViewSonic Corp., a leading global provider of visual solution products, introduces the VG2847Smh 28-inch Full HD monitor. The VG2847Smh delivers superior screen performance with a SuperClear MVA panel while an integrated virtual desktop infrastructure endpoint mount makes it an ideal desktop monitor solution for business, government and educational organizations deploying VDI solutions.
With its SuperClear Pro MVA panel and 1080p (1920x1080) resolution, the ViewSonic VG2847Smh delivers a crisp viewing experience with wide viewing angles, and smooth color gradient. The easy-to-use integrated endpoint mount allows client boxes to be installed on the back of the monitor, without interfering with the ergonomic design. For company's investing in VDI-based desktop or need a high performance business monitor, the VG2847Smh comes with future-proof connectivity options including HDMI, DisplayPort and VGA inputs, and USB ports.
"With impressive front-of-screen performance, large screen real estate, ergonomic design, and maximum compatibility with peripherals, the VG2847Smh delivers high-performance and a seamless solution for all enterprise environments," said Kenneth Mau, senior product marketing manager at ViewSonic Americas.
ViewSonic's exclusive ViewMode technology delivers exceptional color rendering while Flicker-Free and Blue Light Filter technologies provide a more comfortable viewing experience. The VG2847Smh is ENERGY STAR and EPEAT certified and backed by ViewSonic's industry-leading pixel performance guarantee and three-year limited warranty.
Shipping in April 2015, the VG2847Smh will be available for an MSRP of $491 (USD).
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Self-driving cars expected to create a $7 trillion industry
- Extinction will be micro-transaction free
- Google upgrade their trade-in program to cardboard boxes
- GIVEAWAY: IN WIN 101 Mid-Tower Case and Polaris RGB Fan Pack
- North Korea hijacking cryptocurrency industry workers
- IN WIN AURORA Addressable RGB PWM Case Fan Review
- IN WIN POLARIS Silent RGB PWM Case Fan Review
- IN WIN 101 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- old version of bios for asrock z77 extreme 3
- SAPPHIRE Radeon RX Vega 64 NITRO Review: 3 x 8-pin PCIe?!
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series