Fixstars Solutions Inc., an innovator in flash storage solutions, today announced the start of sales for 3TB SSD, SSD-3000M, and 1TB SSD, SSD-1000M, in North America. The products feature enterprise level reliability and unprecedented sequential read/write performance aimed at professional content creation, advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS), HPC, and Datacenters.
The 3TB SSD-3000M has the world's highest capacity for 2.5" SATA SSD. High capacity SSDs help reduce the number of drives required in professional setups reducing operational costs such as maintenance, energy, and chassis/rack infrastructure. More importantly a more reliable workflow with minimum handling failures is of significantly valuable. These disks integrate Fixstars' proprietary NAND controller preventing latency spikes and performance deterioration ensuring consistent high performance. Applications for which fast and stable disk writes are crucial such as 4K video recording/editing and encrypted storage for film will benefit the most from Fixstars solid state disks.
"The SSD-3000M/1000M were released in Japan last November, and have been getting great feedbacks from our customers," said Satoshi Miki, CEO & Co-Founder of Fixstars Corporation (Tokyo), "As an innovator of storage solutions, we are focused on providing high performance and reliability SSD solutions, to accelerate our customer's business."
For more information on the SSD-3000M/1000M, please visit this page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Atari VCS power may be more like Switch than Xbox, PS4
- Cyberpunk 2077 on track to release by 2021 with new AAA RPG
- The Witcher 3 is a sales revenue monster
- Titan Quest arrives on consoles
- Switch has highest 12-month install base in US history
- GA-B85M-D3PH Modded Bios set VCore above 1.2
- 1st PCIe slot (x16) only works at x2 with my Aorus 1080Ti...
- ADATA XPG Spectrix D40 RGB DDR4-3000 16GB Review
- (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $12,980
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 non K overclock
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit