Fixstars Solutions Inc., an innovator in flash storage solutions, today announced the start of sales for 3TB SSD, SSD-3000M, and 1TB SSD, SSD-1000M, in North America. The products feature enterprise level reliability and unprecedented sequential read/write performance aimed at professional content creation, advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS), HPC, and Datacenters.
The 3TB SSD-3000M has the world's highest capacity for 2.5" SATA SSD. High capacity SSDs help reduce the number of drives required in professional setups reducing operational costs such as maintenance, energy, and chassis/rack infrastructure. More importantly a more reliable workflow with minimum handling failures is of significantly valuable. These disks integrate Fixstars' proprietary NAND controller preventing latency spikes and performance deterioration ensuring consistent high performance. Applications for which fast and stable disk writes are crucial such as 4K video recording/editing and encrypted storage for film will benefit the most from Fixstars solid state disks.
"The SSD-3000M/1000M were released in Japan last November, and have been getting great feedbacks from our customers," said Satoshi Miki, CEO & Co-Founder of Fixstars Corporation (Tokyo), "As an innovator of storage solutions, we are focused on providing high performance and reliability SSD solutions, to accelerate our customer's business."
For more information on the SSD-3000M/1000M, please visit this page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Hyundai to bring 38 green cars to the market
- Astronauts will watch Star Wars: The Last Jedi From Space
- Starbucks 'Free' Wi-Fi mines Bitcoin while connected
- Former Facebook exec: Bitcoin will reach $1 million
- AMD Ryzen APU with Vega GPU leaked, but is already available
- Cougar Puri TKL Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- OWC Mercury Helios 3 Thunderbolt 3 Enclosure Review
- Mionix Wei Ice Cream Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Unable to use all 3 M.2's for RAID 0
- AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition Drivers Detailed
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series