G.SKILL International Co. Ltd., the world's leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory and solid state storage, is thrilled to announce a new record for fastest DDR4 memory frequency, set at 4355 MHz.
The record was set with G.SKILL's extreme performance Ripjaws 4 series DDR4 memory on the ASUS Rampage V Extreme motherboard and Intel i7-5960X processor under extreme cooling with liquid nitrogen. Check out the CPU-Z record validation here.
In addition to this new DDR4 frequency record, G.SKILL memory kits have also been used to set a total of 9 world records in January 2015 (source). TridentX series memory and 3 world records set with the G.SKILL Ripjaws 4 series memory, this marks a great start to the year or 2015.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit