G.SKILL International Co. Ltd., the world's leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory and solid state storage, is thrilled to announce a new record for fastest DDR4 memory frequency, set at 4355 MHz.
The record was set with G.SKILL's extreme performance Ripjaws 4 series DDR4 memory on the ASUS Rampage V Extreme motherboard and Intel i7-5960X processor under extreme cooling with liquid nitrogen. Check out the CPU-Z record validation here.
In addition to this new DDR4 frequency record, G.SKILL memory kits have also been used to set a total of 9 world records in January 2015 (source). TridentX series memory and 3 world records set with the G.SKILL Ripjaws 4 series memory, this marks a great start to the year or 2015.
Latest News Posts
- Unity Engine shines bright in 'The Heretic' tech demo at GDC
- DOOM Eternal runs at 4K 60FPS on Google Stadia in the cloud
- Disney and Pixar release the first trailer to Toy Story 4
- NVIDIA's next-gen RTX server pods pack 1280 Turing GPUs
- Google's console-killer Stadia wages war on the industry
- ASUS RT-AX88U Wi-Fi 6 Router Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 1660 GAMING X & VENTUS XS Review
- Halloween 4K Blu-ray Review
- GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 (VT-D Support)
- ASUS Zenith Extreme Alpha (AMD X399) Motherboard Review
- NIU Technologies Announces Q4 2018 Financial Results: Sales Volume Up 78% and Net Revenue Up 95%
- Dirt Rally Driver HD the successful mobile game is now available in PC for free
- Super Phantom Cat, a Retro Platformer is Launching on Nintendo Switch March 21st
- Turtle Beach Unveils Its All-New Recon 70 Series Gaming Headsets
- Sacrifices, demons and emperors of Elmoraden