The rumors are true, the world's most advanced GeForce GTX 980 has arrived. The EVGA GeForce GTX 980 K|NGP|N video card is meticulously designed for the extreme overclocker. With a 14+3 power phase design, this new digitally controlled VRM can deliver up to 600A of current, all delivered through 3 power inputs, 8pin + 8pin + 6pin. ACX 2.0+ keeps the card running cool, and the ability to go single slot, (with included single slot bracket) makes this one of the sleekest video card designed to date.
Vince "K|NGP|N" Lucido is an extreme overclocker who has achieved many 3DMark World Records with EVGA hardware. He contributed to the design of the GTX 980 K|NGP|N Edition video card with EVGA, and had this to say: "The power designs for both the GPU and memory on the EVGA GeForce GTX 980 K|NGP|N video card should allow some insane overclocking and some of the highest clockspeeds seen to date. Also, with the new multi-color LED cooler, you can customize the look of the card to fit any system."
Built for Overclocking
- Customizable Lighting - Full color control allows you to fine tune the LED colors to your liking using EVGA PrecisionX 16.
- 14+3 Phase Fully Digital VRM - Improved efficiency and power capacity and an average of 28C cooler operating temperature.
- Single Slot Ready - Included single slot bracket allows you to convert to a true single slot card with waterblock.
- 12 Layer PCB - Robust PCB layout with extra copper for smooth power delivery.
- ACX 2.0+ Cooling & Metal Shroud - Improved cooling with lower fan power consumption and 400% longer fan lifespan. All surrounded in a premium metal shroud.
- EVBot Onboard - Allows robust tuning and control over all aspects of the video card.
- Included Backplate - Built on backplate with backlighting allows full control over brightness and color.
- MMCP+ - Memory MOSFET cooling plate provides direct contact with memory and MOSFETs reducing temperature. MMCP+ comes in two separate pieces, allowing you to cool the GPU separately while still using the MMCP on the MOSFETs.
- OTS - Onboard thermal sensors allow for automatic realtime extreme overclock tuning to achieve the highest overclocks possible.
- QST - Quick Switch Triple BIOS allow you to switch to the second or third with the flick of a switch.
- SHP - Straight Heat Pipes offer 6% better heat dissipation than bent heat pipes with reduced thermal resistance.
- dBi - EVGA's ACX 2.0+ fan turns off below 60C generating 0dB of noise
Learn more about the new EVGA GeForce GTX 980 K|NGP|N video card here.
Latest News Posts
- Take home The Crown in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Digital-only Xbox One coming in 2019
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales fails at sales expectations
- Sunset Overdrive is coming to PC, available on November 16th
- SMITE Nintendo Switch release planned for November 16th
- Z77-D3H MB and bizzare boot issue
- HyperX Gaming microSD 128GB Review
- FS:[20Pieces] Apple iPhone XR.Xs.Xs Max 64/256/512GB.$8,980
- Vital Progenix
- ASUS PRIME B450M-A/CSM AM4 with AMD RYZEN 5 2600 CPU will only boot Windows after reset
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions