The rumors are true, the world's most advanced GeForce GTX 980 has arrived. The EVGA GeForce GTX 980 K|NGP|N video card is meticulously designed for the extreme overclocker. With a 14+3 power phase design, this new digitally controlled VRM can deliver up to 600A of current, all delivered through 3 power inputs, 8pin + 8pin + 6pin. ACX 2.0+ keeps the card running cool, and the ability to go single slot, (with included single slot bracket) makes this one of the sleekest video card designed to date.
Vince "K|NGP|N" Lucido is an extreme overclocker who has achieved many 3DMark World Records with EVGA hardware. He contributed to the design of the GTX 980 K|NGP|N Edition video card with EVGA, and had this to say: "The power designs for both the GPU and memory on the EVGA GeForce GTX 980 K|NGP|N video card should allow some insane overclocking and some of the highest clockspeeds seen to date. Also, with the new multi-color LED cooler, you can customize the look of the card to fit any system."
Built for Overclocking
- Customizable Lighting - Full color control allows you to fine tune the LED colors to your liking using EVGA PrecisionX 16.
- 14+3 Phase Fully Digital VRM - Improved efficiency and power capacity and an average of 28C cooler operating temperature.
- Single Slot Ready - Included single slot bracket allows you to convert to a true single slot card with waterblock.
- 12 Layer PCB - Robust PCB layout with extra copper for smooth power delivery.
- ACX 2.0+ Cooling & Metal Shroud - Improved cooling with lower fan power consumption and 400% longer fan lifespan. All surrounded in a premium metal shroud.
- EVBot Onboard - Allows robust tuning and control over all aspects of the video card.
- Included Backplate - Built on backplate with backlighting allows full control over brightness and color.
- MMCP+ - Memory MOSFET cooling plate provides direct contact with memory and MOSFETs reducing temperature. MMCP+ comes in two separate pieces, allowing you to cool the GPU separately while still using the MMCP on the MOSFETs.
- OTS - Onboard thermal sensors allow for automatic realtime extreme overclock tuning to achieve the highest overclocks possible.
- QST - Quick Switch Triple BIOS allow you to switch to the second or third with the flick of a switch.
- SHP - Straight Heat Pipes offer 6% better heat dissipation than bent heat pipes with reduced thermal resistance.
- dBi - EVGA's ACX 2.0+ fan turns off below 60C generating 0dB of noise
Learn more about the new EVGA GeForce GTX 980 K|NGP|N video card here.
Latest News Posts
- Join the fight in our 'Alita: Battle Angel' Blu-ray giveaway
- Bloodborne is getting its very own physical vinyl soundtrack
- Eddie Murphy might be come back to stand-up comedy for $70m
- The Witcher TV show will NEVER adapt the video games
- 'Holy Grail' of computer science found in Quantum Computing
- AMD Ryzen 7 3700X: RTX 2080 Ti NVLink vs. GTX 1080 Ti SLI
- AORUS motherboard: all the fans stop for few seconds after POST
- AROUS motherboard: fans stop after boot for few seconds
- Kingston KC2000 High-Performance NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock X570 Taichi (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- Nowhere Prophet out now on Steam
- Soul Searching is coming to Nintendo Switch in 2019!
- Batter Up! Metalhead Software to Launch Super Mega Baseball 2: Ultimate Edition on Nintendo Switch July 25
- Represent Your Identity and New Ideas with .id Domain Name
- Asmodee Digital Reveals Pandemic's Announcement Trailer, Launch Date and Price