The rumors are true, the world's most advanced GeForce GTX 980 has arrived. The EVGA GeForce GTX 980 K|NGP|N video card is meticulously designed for the extreme overclocker. With a 14+3 power phase design, this new digitally controlled VRM can deliver up to 600A of current, all delivered through 3 power inputs, 8pin + 8pin + 6pin. ACX 2.0+ keeps the card running cool, and the ability to go single slot, (with included single slot bracket) makes this one of the sleekest video card designed to date.
Vince "K|NGP|N" Lucido is an extreme overclocker who has achieved many 3DMark World Records with EVGA hardware. He contributed to the design of the GTX 980 K|NGP|N Edition video card with EVGA, and had this to say: "The power designs for both the GPU and memory on the EVGA GeForce GTX 980 K|NGP|N video card should allow some insane overclocking and some of the highest clockspeeds seen to date. Also, with the new multi-color LED cooler, you can customize the look of the card to fit any system."
Built for Overclocking
- Customizable Lighting - Full color control allows you to fine tune the LED colors to your liking using EVGA PrecisionX 16.
- 14+3 Phase Fully Digital VRM - Improved efficiency and power capacity and an average of 28C cooler operating temperature.
- Single Slot Ready - Included single slot bracket allows you to convert to a true single slot card with waterblock.
- 12 Layer PCB - Robust PCB layout with extra copper for smooth power delivery.
- ACX 2.0+ Cooling & Metal Shroud - Improved cooling with lower fan power consumption and 400% longer fan lifespan. All surrounded in a premium metal shroud.
- EVBot Onboard - Allows robust tuning and control over all aspects of the video card.
- Included Backplate - Built on backplate with backlighting allows full control over brightness and color.
- MMCP+ - Memory MOSFET cooling plate provides direct contact with memory and MOSFETs reducing temperature. MMCP+ comes in two separate pieces, allowing you to cool the GPU separately while still using the MMCP on the MOSFETs.
- OTS - Onboard thermal sensors allow for automatic realtime extreme overclock tuning to achieve the highest overclocks possible.
- QST - Quick Switch Triple BIOS allow you to switch to the second or third with the flick of a switch.
- SHP - Straight Heat Pipes offer 6% better heat dissipation than bent heat pipes with reduced thermal resistance.
- dBi - EVGA's ACX 2.0+ fan turns off below 60C generating 0dB of noise
Learn more about the new EVGA GeForce GTX 980 K|NGP|N video card here.
Latest News Posts
- Square Enix could go big at E3 2019 with FF7 Remake
- AMD 50th anniversary Radeon VII, Ryzen 7 2700X teased
- Halo TV show will deliver character-focused storytelling
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 430.39 drivers: ready for GTX 1650
- Digital Storm teases GeForce RTX 2070 Max-P gaming laptops
- Micron 9300 Series Enterprise SSD Review
- Disable DVD Drive as Boot Device
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Preview
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- Playrion presents its new game Airlines Manager - Tycoon 2019, world leader in airline simulation games, and announces a continued partnership with the International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- The Game Industry Conference calls for Speakers
- Fantasy Smith VR is on Steam now, come make magical weapons for the cute adventurers!
- Monster Hunter Returns to Puzzle & Dragons in Fan-Favorite Collab
- As Esports Industry Grows, Doctors Address Needs of Unique New Athletes