Alongside the GeForce GTX 960 launch, NVIDIA rolled out its latest Game Ready drivers, the GeForce 347.25 WHQL. The driver adds support for the GTX 960, and is "game ready" for Dying Light, a new zombie apocalypse first-person game, from the people who are good at it - Techland (Dead Island). It adds SLI profiles for Black Desert, Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris, and Nosgoth. Grab the driver from the links below.
DOWNLOAD: GeForce 347.25 WHQL Game Ready Driver
Latest News Posts
- Square Enix could go big at E3 2019 with FF7 Remake
- AMD 50th anniversary Radeon VII, Ryzen 7 2700X teased
- Halo TV show will deliver character-focused storytelling
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 430.39 drivers: ready for GTX 1650
- Digital Storm teases GeForce RTX 2070 Max-P gaming laptops
- Micron 9300 Series Enterprise SSD Review
- Disable DVD Drive as Boot Device
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Preview
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- Playrion presents its new game Airlines Manager - Tycoon 2019, world leader in airline simulation games, and announces a continued partnership with the International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- The Game Industry Conference calls for Speakers
- Fantasy Smith VR is on Steam now, come make magical weapons for the cute adventurers!
- Monster Hunter Returns to Puzzle & Dragons in Fan-Favorite Collab
- As Esports Industry Grows, Doctors Address Needs of Unique New Athletes