Crucial, a leading global brand of memory and storage upgrades, today announced new Crucial Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 memory and new Ballistix Tactical DDR4 memory. The new modules offer a combination of sleek design, DDR4 performance, and proven reliability for gamers to own the competition.
Designed for mainstream users who simply want to get more performance out of their systems, Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 memory delivers fast speeds and increased bandwidth. A new addition to the current Ballistix Sport DDR4 lineup, Sport LT modules feature a covert digital camo design and integrated heat spreader. Whether gamers want plug-and-play installation or Intel XMP 2.0 profiles to achieve DDR4 speeds of 2400 MT/s, Ballistix Sport LT memory delivers seamless, affordable performance.
Crucial Ballistix Tactical DDR4 Gaming Memory
Designed to take gaming to the next level, Ballistix Tactical DDR4 memory delivers 2666 MT/s speeds and offers increased bandwidths of 21.3 GB/s. The modules feature distinctive heat spreaders, a complementary black PCB, and certified Intel XMP 2.0 profiles for easy setup and configuration. The new modules also support four channel memory architecture that maximises data rates to help gamers strike faster than their opponents.
"With our new Ballistix DDR4 offerings, we continue our commitment to giving gamers, enthusiasts, and overclockers the latest memory products needed to keep their systems on the cutting edge," said Jeremy Mortensen, product marketing manager, Crucial. "Our Ballistix Sport LT and Tactical DDR4 memory offers a great combination of performance, style, and reliability that gamers have come to expect from Crucial."
Ballistix Sport LT and Ballistix Tactical DDR4 modules will be available in Q1 2015 at Crucial.com and through select global partners in 4GB and 8GB densities, as well as kits up to 32GB.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit