Patriot Releases New Viper Series Gaming Memory with EPP2.0
Patriot's new Viper Series gaming memory with EPP2.0 goes bold with Nvidia® green inspired shields
Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium quality memory module and flash memory solutions, today released their DDR3 Nvidia® based Viper Series gaming memory with EPP2.0 settings. Inspired using Nvidia's® corporate colors, these new modules are manufactured with black PCB's and green heat spreaders which give them a cool new look. Not just attractive, they give the serious gamer the performance needed for today's sophisticated and memory intensive PC games. Available in 1GB single and up to 4GB kits, they are offered in speeds ranging from 1333MHz (PC3-10666) to 2000MHz (PC3-16000).
"Overclocking is always a little bit tricky," said Les Henry, Technical Director for Patriot Memory. "With EPP2.0 we take all the guess work out of overclocking, getting the consumer up and running quickly. No need to spend hours trying to tune your system to get the best performance, just plug-n-play Patriot's Nvidia® based Viper Series gaming memory and you're good to go!"
Patriot's Nvidia® based Viper Series gaming memory with EPP2.0 (Enhanced Performance Profiles) will boot at the rated specifications on all NVIDIA® based chipsets. EPP2.0 eliminates the need for any manual configuration, allowing uncomplicated overclocking capabilities for consumers looking to maximize the performance of their systems.
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets premium branded memory module and flash memory solutions worldwide. The company's DRAM solutions include award winning memory for high performance and gaming applications and high quality upgrade solutions for desktop, notebook, server, and storage systems. Patriot's flash products include removable flash cards and universal serial flash drives designed for personal computers, digital cameras, mobile phones, gaming consoles and other digital devices.
Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard