Patriot Releases New Viper Series Gaming Memory with EPP2.0
Patriot's new Viper Series gaming memory with EPP2.0 goes bold with Nvidia® green inspired shields
Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium quality memory module and flash memory solutions, today released their DDR3 Nvidia® based Viper Series gaming memory with EPP2.0 settings. Inspired using Nvidia's® corporate colors, these new modules are manufactured with black PCB's and green heat spreaders which give them a cool new look. Not just attractive, they give the serious gamer the performance needed for today's sophisticated and memory intensive PC games. Available in 1GB single and up to 4GB kits, they are offered in speeds ranging from 1333MHz (PC3-10666) to 2000MHz (PC3-16000).
"Overclocking is always a little bit tricky," said Les Henry, Technical Director for Patriot Memory. "With EPP2.0 we take all the guess work out of overclocking, getting the consumer up and running quickly. No need to spend hours trying to tune your system to get the best performance, just plug-n-play Patriot's Nvidia® based Viper Series gaming memory and you're good to go!"
Patriot's Nvidia® based Viper Series gaming memory with EPP2.0 (Enhanced Performance Profiles) will boot at the rated specifications on all NVIDIA® based chipsets. EPP2.0 eliminates the need for any manual configuration, allowing uncomplicated overclocking capabilities for consumers looking to maximize the performance of their systems.
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets premium branded memory module and flash memory solutions worldwide. The company's DRAM solutions include award winning memory for high performance and gaming applications and high quality upgrade solutions for desktop, notebook, server, and storage systems. Patriot's flash products include removable flash cards and universal serial flash drives designed for personal computers, digital cameras, mobile phones, gaming consoles and other digital devices.
Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- New PC game deals: Frostpunk and BattleTech for 22% off
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer for Switch
- Sonic the Hedgehog Twitter teases trailer, will drop today
- Dark Souls Remastered: new trailer and discount announcement
- Far Cry 5 tops game sales for March 2018
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit