Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) will debut its newest member of the LIVA family, the LIVA X at the 2015 CES. In a luxurious suite in the Mirage Hotel in Las Vegas, you can witness the new computing experience offered by the LIVA X through its 0dB thermal design, ultra-low power consumption and tiny footprint. Thanks to the embedded 22nm Intel Bay Trail-M SoC CPU power consumption is reduced to well below the maximum of 15W whilst offering a complete PC experience, including Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and various Linux based operating systems such as Ubuntu.
At a size that is comparable to that of a can of cola it is a spacious marvel as it comes equipped with SuperSpeed USB 3.0, 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, Gigabit Ethernet, dual monitor capabilities, and an mSATA slot for extra internal storage. With all this, the LIVA X sets a new standard for performance and expandability of the mini PC whilst reducing its footprint with the incorporated VESA mount.
Along with new LIVA X mini PC, ECS is pleased to provide a look at various other new products such as the Durathon technology enabled Z97 motherboards. Durathon testing goes above and beyond the testing standards of other motherboards brands delivering excellent stability and motherboard lifetime. Additionally, new AIO models such as the 10-point-touch G24 and the newly styled V20 with fanless design and built-in battery option introduce a new level of flexibility in All-in-One PCs.
For more information on CES at CES 2015, please visit this site.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PUBG released on iOS and Android in the US
- NVIDIA teases 'future generation GPU architectures' at GDC
- Kingdome Come: Deliverance mod brings 'Ultimate Realism'
- Hunt: Showdown displayed in the amazing CRYENGINE V demo
- God of War could be the best looking game on the PS4 Pro
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit