Patriot, a leading manufacturer of computer memory, USB/flash memory, SSDs, and mobile accessories, today extended their Viper series of memory with the new Viper 4 built for the latest Intel X99 DDR4 platform and Haswell-E processor.
The Viper 4 series is Patriot's latest addition to their Viper line of extreme performance memory built for the most demanding environments. Designed with enthusiast system builders, content creators, overclockers and hardcore gamers in mind, the Viper 4 will be offered in quad channel kits of 16 GB and 32 GB running at speeds ranging from 2400 MHz to 3000 MHz starting at 1.2 - 1.35 volts.
"We are really excited about this new addition to our Viper Line," said Les Henry, Patriot's VP of Engineering. "The new Viper 4 line benchmarks are crushing the older DDR3 scores from just about every hardware benchmark: memory bandwidth, SSD and USB just to name a few."
To ensure rock solid performance, the Patriot Viper 4 is built with a new custom heat shield to ensure your system runs cool and stable. Compatible with XMP 2.0, the Viper 4 gives users the capability to easily overclock their system by using the predetermined memory profile while still having the option to manually edit the SPD in the PC BIOS. Backed by a lifetime warranty and Patriot's superior customer service, the Viper 4 is hand tested for quality assurance and validated for system compatibility.
The Patriot Viper 4 series will be available in the first quarter of 2015 at select in store and online retailers such as Fry's Electronics, Newegg and Amazon for a starting MSRP of $250.00-$700.00 respectively.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Atari VCS power may be more like Switch than Xbox, PS4
- Cyberpunk 2077 on track to release by 2021 with new AAA RPG
- The Witcher 3 is a sales revenue monster
- Titan Quest arrives on consoles
- Switch has highest 12-month install base in US history
- GA-B85M-D3PH Modded Bios set VCore above 1.2
- 1st PCIe slot (x16) only works at x2 with my Aorus 1080Ti...
- ADATA XPG Spectrix D40 RGB DDR4-3000 16GB Review
- (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $12,980
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 non K overclock
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit